Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Updates Around my Apartment

While I am at Bloom Workshop today teaching away, I wanted to show you a few peeks into my apartment for fall! Remember a few months ago when I ordered a new couch? Well, it came and I adore it times a million. That little bench in the corner in the picture above was my old coffee table, but now it's sitting in the corner of the room acting as a little table for my lamp. One day, my desk will go in this corner, but as for now, this girl is saving money and working from her dining table! I set up a little chair and pouf combo and I think it makes a cute reading corner for now.

Okay, onto the fall decor :)

A tiny candy dish is veryyy intentional. Tiny = less candy can fit = less candy in me! 

A little welcome sign I hand lettered with permanent chalk pen. I didn't realize the chalk pen wouldn't come off, so at least I got it right on the first try ;)

A mercury glass pumpkin is one of my favorite pieces, because it's simple and metallic.

My new mirrored tray from Nate Berkus' line at Target:

My boyfriend bought me some lovely roses and I thought they looked so pretty in front of my new cold candle tapers. I changed them out for Fall and love the look!

Have you done any minor decorating for Fall? I'm happy with just a few simple changes!

Have a wonderful Thursday!


  1. So pretty! I love how airy your space is. I want to get into seasonal decorating a bit more. I usually remember halfway through the season... so it seems like a waste. But It probably isn't. :) XO-Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

  2. Lovely fall touches! Have so much fun at Bloom, cant wait to see this recap! xx

  3. This is gorgeous! Love all of the fall touches -- so beautiful.
    xo Southern Style

  4. so beautiful. your lamp table - did you just cover it with material or is their padding underneath it? love it!

  5. This is gorgeous! Love the tin - tile artwork! Is it still available?

  6. This is beautiful! Love the tin-tile artwork! Is it still available?

    1. Unfortunately it's sold out! I bought it like 3 years ago I think :)


Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover