Fall Updates Around my Apartment



While I am at Bloom Workshop today teaching away, I wanted to show you a few peeks into my apartment for fall! Remember a few months ago when I ordered a new couch? Well, it came and I adore it times a million. That little bench in the corner in the picture above was my old coffee table, but now it's sitting in the corner of the room acting as a little table for my lamp. One day, my desk will go in this corner, but as for now, this girl is saving money and working from her dining table! I set up a little chair and pouf combo and I think it makes a cute reading corner for now.

Okay, onto the fall decor :)

A tiny candy dish is veryyy intentional. Tiny = less candy can fit = less candy in me! 


A little welcome sign I hand lettered with permanent chalk pen. I didn't realize the chalk pen wouldn't come off, so at least I got it right on the first try ;)

A mercury glass pumpkin is one of my favorite pieces, because it's simple and metallic.

My new mirrored tray from Nate Berkus' line at Target:


My boyfriend bought me some lovely roses and I thought they looked so pretty in front of my new cold candle tapers. I changed them out for Fall and love the look!

Have you done any minor decorating for Fall? I'm happy with just a few simple changes!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. So pretty! I love how airy your space is. I want to get into seasonal decorating a bit more. I usually remember halfway through the season... so it seems like a waste. But It probably isn't. :) XO-Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall touches! Have so much fun at Bloom, cant wait to see this recap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love all of the fall touches -- so beautiful.
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful. your lamp table - did you just cover it with material or is their padding underneath it? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the tin - tile artwork! Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love the tin-tile artwork! Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately it's sold out! I bought it like 3 years ago I think :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top