Decorate with Pantone Colors of the Year

Have you guys heard of the Pantone Color of the Year? Of course you have :) Did you know that this year is the first year they chose TWO colors of the year? Meet Rose Quartz & Serenity. I'm smitten over the pairing. Here's what Pantone Executive Director has to say about the two colors:

 "As consumers seek mindfulness and well-being as an antidote to modern day stresses, welcoming colors that psychologically fulfill our yearning for reassurance and security are becoming more prominent. Joined together, Rose Quartz and Serenity demonstrate an inherent balance between a warmer embracing rose tone and the cooler tranquil blue, reflecting connection and wellness as well as a soothing sense of order and peace."

I love that-- soothing sense of order and peace. We could all use a little more of that! Today I'm showing you the two colors used in interiors and tomorrow I'll show you the two used in fashion.

via

via

via

via - invite

via - bathroom

via 

via

Decorate with Rose Quartz & Serenity in your home! Here are some of my favorite finds:




How do you feel about the colors of the year?!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I work part time at a bridal salon and we had so much fun dressing the window displays with Bridesmaid dresses in those colors. So many options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with both colors this year! Your inspo images are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful colors! So serene and calming love them :)

    Lauren Baxter | Lovely Décor
    www.lovelydecor.co
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top