Trip to Dallas Recap in Pictures


Two weeks ago we were here, at The White Sparrow Barn in Quinlan, Texas (just outside of Dallas) for The Bloom Workshop. It was our last two day workshop of the year, which we call Bloom Bash! Ashley and I teach on blogging, branding, social media, photography and design, then have special teachers teach our guests floral design and calligraphy. We end the workshop with a gorgeous styled shoot to practice all of their new found creative skills. This barn was the most gorgeous place to host our workshop! Every inch was stunning. 

While in Texas, we also went to Magnolia Market for Silobration AND I got to see some of my sweetest blog friends at the workshop, so here's the recap of our week in Texas. If you want to see a full picture recap of Magnolia, you can head to this post.

I just have to share this insanely gorgeous painting Annie, of Wildfield Paper Co, did for our invitation suite of the styled shoot. You can see how talented she is, as the watercolor is identical to the actual barn. She's so good!!


This is where we spent most of our time with our 25 attendees. So fun getting to know them all and hear about their businesses and stories!

A true highlight of the trip was finally getting to meet Nicole, my blog friend for about 7 years now!! It's the funniest thing, because both of us felt like we'd known each other forever. Not an awkward moment to speak of! I just love blogging for that :) Anyways, we had Nicole come to Bloom to shoot video of the workshop because her and her husband are wonderful videographers! It was such a joy to have her. We'll share the video when it's done!
my top- 50% off! / white jeans

My other blog friend, who I've met before, Victoria, came to Bloom to help us make sure the workshop ran smoothly. She was such a blessing!

So much fun with these girls.
 Teaching the workshop...

We always set up a really fun coffee mug station for our guests to grab (and keep!) a mug, and this is our favorite one yet. We got a bunch of different designs so our guests could choose which style they liked best! Mugs are from Small Glow shop


Calligraphy class supplies:

Styling the invitation suite for a demo with Ashley:


A few shots of the styled shoot:

Our models:

Our dessert bar consisted of a gorgeous cake and mini apple and peach cobbler pies!


Simply Jessica Marie came to the workshop to be on the Q&A panel and to help me with our flat lay styling class. She was such a wonderful addition to the workshop!! So knowledgable and one of the sweetest gals around.

Our attendees!

Megan and Cassie also came to be on the Q&A panel. It was fun to finally meet Megan in person, after all these years blogging as well.

The day after our workshop, we went to Magnolia Market for the Silobration. It was REALLY hot and super crowded, but still worth it ;) One day I'll do a post on all the loot I've brought back from Magnolia from recent trips.


I got one of these little house budvases and I'm obsessed with it!!
  Since it was Silobration, not only did we shop the Market, but the streets were also lined with vendors and artists who were selling their work. One of those vendors was Danielle of Danielle Oakey Interiors. I've followed her for years, so it was fun to meet her in person and see her beautiful pillow covers!


Also on this trip, I got to see my brother and his wife. His wife actually modeled for our styled shoot, which was so awesome!! We had some bumps in the road, as I was supposed to stay with them for 2 nights to visit before the workshop, but my brother came down with the stomach flu and I was out of a guest room ;) He quickly texted his bible study group and asked if I could stay with anyone in there and sure enough, in 5 minutes, I had a place to stay! I was so grateful, but sure did miss seeing my brother. We were able to go out to eat one night with them, so I have to share the restaurant because it was honestly the BEST PIZZA I've ever had. It's called Cane Rosso and it's seriously to die for, if you get the chance to go while in Dallas-- do it!

This trip, though for work, was so exciting and rejuvenating. I'm so thankful to know all these super talented ladies, only because our paths crossed through blogging. What an adventure this is!






xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

3 comments

  1. Nice Share Walls Asia, the Best Architectural Interior Designing Company in Hyderabad offering comprehensive Interior designing services from the past 10 years at affordable Prices as per client’s requirements. We serve all surrounding areas of Hyderabad & Secunderabad and all over Telangana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top