Gift Guide: Personalized Gifts

Like I've said before, gift giving is my love language (side note: have you read the 5 Love Languages?!) I learned I don't have to be embarrassed about this. I love receiving AND giving gifts! Nothing makes me happier when I'm putting together a gift and find a way to personalize it a little more. Be it a gift tag, some custom calligraphy, their initial on the item, or -- good heavens -- a monogram! I'm all about it. I think it makes the giftee feel extra special that you thought of them even further!

Today's Friday Finds are all personalized gifts for your loved ones and friends:
Personalized Initial Necklace / Monogram Marble Serving Board / Initial Gold Ornament / Classic Monogram Mug/ Monogram Hook / Clutch with Gold Monogram / Plaid Scarf (monogram optional!)/ Swell Water Bottle / Umbrella / Personalized Pillow / Tie Trio for Men


Okay, if you're been a reader here for long, you're probably thinking I included that kate spade initial necklace last year in my gift guide. Sure did! #noshame. It's a tried and true, perfect gift for friends or sisters with little ones. Get their baby's name initial engraved and you've just won a million points for that new mama!

This sleek and practical clutch (with a gold monogram, of course!) is so great. It has a spot for everything you need!

I also adore these initial hooks. We have them in our entry and they spell out HOME as you walk up the stairs, doing double duty for decor AND practical space to hang coats.

I just added this umbrella to my wish list because it covers so well. It's like a full on sphere over your head, making sure rain doesn't come in from all side angles ;) I take our pup outside in the rain sometimes and I feel like this would make it more enjoyable.

This gold initial ornament has my heart. It's so feminine and sweet. I love getting things like this and attaching them to the outside of a gift, just for an added cute-factor!
Finally, I thought I'd give a little something for the men. If you have a business-man in your life, this trio of a tie, pocket square and socks might be great!
Alright, spill. Do you like giving personalized gifts?! 

Couldn't sign off for the weekend without giving you some sales. Anthropologie: 20% off sweaters and tops. This is probably my favorite one!!

LOFT: $25 off dresses, skirts and cardigans.

Pottery Barn, West Elm and the whole Williams Sonoma Brand: up to 70% off!


Past Gift Guides:
For the Hostess

Happy Weekend!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. I love giving monogrammed bags as baby gifts, either at a shower if you know the baby's initials or once the baby is born. I've also done it for 1st birthdays and filled the bag with books. My go-to is any one from Land's End. https://www.landsend.com/shop/-/N-jrn

    And this is my go-to shop on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/MBWCustomEmbroidery/items?ref=l2-shopheader-name&section_id=17790665

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top