Last Minute Gifts + Stocking Stuffers Under $50

Hi friends! I had a couple blog posts planned last week, but I didn't get to them because I'm spending time with family and I'm a-okay with that! But I did pull it together today to show you some last minute gift ideas + stocking stuffers that are under $50. We did our family Christmas here in California this past weekend, so some of these items are things I received :)
Here we go!

Coziest PJ's on the planet: I got these and pretty much haven't taken them off since Saturday night! They are the softest jammies I own.

Leather Tote:
T3 Singlepass Curling Iron: I got this for Christmas from my parents and am sooo excited about it!!
Cowl Neck Thermal: 30% off, no code needed
Slip Silk Pillowcase: great for less breakage on your hair, anti aging and bead head!
Embroidered Headband: 30% off
Kate Spade Stud Earrings / Ugg Socks / Slippers / Beanie (many colors) / silk sleep mask / facial roller / Bow hairties (30% off) / Phone Case (30% off) / Lip Polish / Lip Gloss Trio / Growing in Gratitude

Most of these items you have to purchase by TODAY or TOMORROW in order to get standard delivery by Christmas! Hope these little gift ideas help!

Happy Monday!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top