Gift Guide: For the Home

Happy Friday! I made it to California yesterday to spend a couple weeks with my family and it's so good to be home and see my parents. This post is up a little late, but better than never! I love putting together a gift guide for the home-- obviously, houses are one of my favorite things so filling it with beautiful things is fun :) 
Shop here: marble coasters / monogram cutting board / Cultivate What Matters power sheets (goal setting journal) / I need Jesus print / gold bookshelf / basket / gray floral pillow / stripe hand towel / christmas trees(sold out, similar here) / metal and gold vase / monogram hook / monogrammed throw blanket / hand soap and lotion set / picture frame / gold jewelry box / gold candle sticks / tic tac toe marble coffee table game
While I'm actually a little bit of a minimalist in decor in our house, I do like special and beautiful pieces that are timeless. The largest piece I'm including for this gift guide is this gorgeous gold etagere. It's so pretty for displaying your favorite items and it doesn't break the bank! I don't think you can ever have too much storage, so pretty woven storage baskets are always a fun gift! I love how this one has a black detail on the bottom and the shape is so unique. A simple yet classic and modern gift would be these hex shaped marble coasters. I'm not sure about you, but I'd be giddy over some new pillow cases and these Studio McGee gray florals (they come in 2 other colors) are gorgeous! 
Candlesticks, a sweet vintage hook for coats, a fun marble tic tac toe game and a metallic vase also made my list. I love personalizing gifts, so a monogram is always a good idea to me and this blanket is so festive for the season, but would also look great all winter. The Cultivate What Matters power sheets journal doesn't seem like a gift for the home at first glance, but the intention behind it is to help you set goals so you can live out what God has created you to do. To me, these goals absolutely will affect your home life! If you want to give something a little more Christmassy, these precious wooden trees are the perfect gift. And if you're anything like me, you'd also appreciate a cute (and delicious citrus smelling!) soap and lotion set. 
Hope these gift ideas are helpful! Have a wonderful Friday,
xoxo
PAST GIFT GUIDES:
For the Hostess
For Her
For the Beauty-lover
For Him
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top