Holiday Gift Guide: For the Hostess

You guys, it's that time of year! I can't believe it's here, but the holiday's are right around the corner. Like, next week is THANKSGIVING. (How?!) After my poll on Instagram last week where you guys told me you wanted to see a gift guide for the hostess first, I'm here today delivering! And I think you made a great choice, because perhaps you'll want to bring the host of your Thanksgiving gathering a little something from my list.

Here's the thing about this gift guide: I chose the items on it as great gifts to give to the hosts of upcoming parties and get together AND for the friends and family in your life who love hosting and entertaining. My mom always taught me to bring a little something as a thank you to the person hosting a dinner or holiday party, so some of the smaller trinkets (even the spice jar!) are great ideas for that occasion. Take a look...
Host Cookbook / Garlic & Herb Salt / Wood Marble Cheese Board / Wine Glass Markers / Wood Hearth & Hand Salad Bowl / throw blanket  / Diffuser / Copper Shaker / Monogramed Agate Coasters / mini ornaments / Spatula Cookie Cutter Set / wick trimmer & candle / Hand cream

What hostess wouldn't want colored markers to let guests write their names on their wine glasses? I think this falls under the fun and practical category. Anyone who loves to entertain could never say no to another cheese board, especially when it's marble and comes with knives! If you're looking to bring a small "thank you" without spending a ton, a festive spatula and cookie cuter for the friend you know loves to bake, seasoning salt, a candle and wick trimmer, or cute name place cards shaped like pine cones would be perfect. If you know your loved one loves Christmas, this set of mini ornaments would make them smile for sure. And if your hostess-loving friend spends a lot of time doing dishes, you know she'll appreciate some amazing hand cream! This set includes three scents, so it's perfect for breaking up and giving one lotion to three different friends!

I happen to love receiving "coffee table books" or recipe cookbooks as gifts, which is why I'm including a bunch of my favorites! I feel like you can't go wrong, because they are beautiful, practical and helpful all in one!
Cooking:

Decorating / Other:

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top