Gift Guide: For Her

With Black Friday a week away, I thought today's gift guide for HER might be helpful for you to bookmark, since I'm sure a lot of this will be going on sale on 11/23! This is always my favorite gift guide to put together, because it's also sort of like my Christmas Wish List ;)
These ideas are for our moms, sisters, friends, and just maybeee ourselves!
black Blondo Knee Boots: these waterproof boots are practical and super cute. I love the sleek black look with the higher in the front style.
brown Penny Riding Boots: I actually own these in black, but would love to add the brown pair to my wardrobe because they are easily the most comfortable tall boot I own!
tassel throw: in the chilly months, I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to cozy up with a warm blanket! This one is extra fun because of it's bit pom pom tassels and plaid, yet feminine pattern. It'd be cute hanging on a blanket ladder, too.
 cable knit beanie (10 colors): maybe this one is only for those of us who live in snow, but I love a cute beanie! This one comes in so many colors and it's under $30.
 kendra scott drop earrings: I actually already own these and they're the only drop earrings I ever wear, which is why they made the list! They're a great price point and come in 4 finishes. I have the gold, but I'd even consider getting rose gold, too!
gray Blondo Booties: favorite bootie EVER! You've been hearing me sing their praises for a year now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. That's because they're not only adorable with zipper accents, but they're also waterproof and the most comfortable bootie I've ever had. 
 zella live-in leggings: these leggings are RAVED about in reviews and from friends who have them. They're definitely on my list this year (ya hear that, husband?!) In the winter I basically live in leggings even when not working out, so this is a top item on my wishlist. They come in a couple colors, but I'm going for classic black.
 t3 singlepass curling iron: this was on my birthday wishlist because of how amazing everyone says it is (even in my poll on instagram, you guys told me you loved it if you have it!) I put my birthday money towards shoes (see below) but for Christmas, this is at the top of my list!
 Rothy's flats- black, leopard loafer: I got these pointed flats in leopard for my birthday and I'm in LOVE! I had to add them to this gift guide so you all could add them to your wishlist. They are so comfortable, even at the first wear. They come in TONS of colors and styles and the best part is, you can wash them in the washing machine! Click here for $20 off your first pair; promise you won't regret it :)
  PJs: A christmas tradition we have always had is my parents giving us PJ's on Christmas Eve. This tradition has continued, even into married life and now my mom gets both my brother and I AND our spouses new pajamas. PJ Salvage is one of my favorite brand (I think the past 2 years PJ's are from them) and I loved this print. The tight legs are my favorite because they don't ride up while you sleep.
  Yeti travel mug (lots of colors): you cannot do winter without a proper travel mug that keeps your drink hot for hours on end, even in the midst of freezing temps. I love this mint color!
 Homebody coffee table book: does this need explanation?! ;) If your loved one loves Jojo and design, this is a no brainer gift.
 slippers: to keep your feet warm all winter long. I love that these are water resistant, too.
 scarf: this is a great gift to give to friends, moms and even if you gift your cousins or aunt's as well. I love the pattern of this one, plus it's under $25.
 barefoot dreams cardigan: I think this is the perfect gift for our mamas (but cute enough for us to want it, too)! You can wear this out or just around the house.
 sunday studio nail polish: this is my favorite brand of non-toxic nail polish. The colors are so gorgeous-- I have 6 colors and can honestly say they last longer than traditional polishes. Make sure you get the top and base coat, too.
 neutral eye shadow palette: this palette is so fun! This is definitely for the girlfriend or family member who loves makeup (or for you ;)) I don't wear eyeshadow hardly ever, but when I do this palette has every color I could dream of. And it's safe for your body!
 nothing to prove book: this is one of my favorite books I read over a year ago now, but think I might read again soon. It's such a hopeful message of how we are freed up by the gospel and don't need to prove anything to the world. Jesus is enough. What a great gift for a friend in any season of life!
Another favorite gift idea for the ladies is a subscription box of some kind. I know I love getting surprise gifts to my doorstep! There's an adorable local store here in town called Haven Creek that is full of beautiful home decor and gifts (they also make gorgeous custom furniture and I've used them for my past 3 design projects!) They have a box called The Happy Box that gets shipped out to you once a month, bringing you joy through the sweet home decor items inside. I got my box this month and about squealed when I saw it on my door step. 

This is what was inside my November box! Truly such a fun little mid-month surprise. (PS. You can still grab a November box here, but presale for the January box is also available-- would be such a cute gift!)
Since this gift guide is for "her" and usually "hers" usually like to shop for clothes, here are some adorable finds...everything from lounge wear to coats and sweaters:

And if you need some holiday dress inspiration, I couldn't help myself!

Hopefully this gift guide helps you shop for the ladies in your life. No shame in sending this post to your husband. I probably will ;)
xoxo

PAST GIFT GUIDES:
For the Hostess
interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. Michaela, everything is so pretty. You have amazing taste and talent. You seem to really love Nordstrom. I wish we had one here in the Toledo OH area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol! I do love it— mostly for their customer service and return policy (free returns anytime). We don’t have a store anywhere near me in Grand Rapids, MI either...so I always shop online if I’m buying something, but I LOVE going there with my mom when I’m visiting home in California! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top