The Best Black Friday Sales

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving everyone! Today is Black Friday, which means I'm here telling you all the best Black Friday sales and deals. It's a long post, but it's very thorough! So if you want to shop from the comfort of your home, get cozy. First up, I'm giving you all my favorite sales and their discount codes needed. I'll update as I find more. Second, I tried on some fun pieces last week in prep for the sales. I loved so many things! Third, I'm giving you my favorite sale picks for the ladies and gents then finishing with a couple more stand out pieces divided up by category. Phew! Here we go...

Outfit: poncho (30% off) / boots 

HOME:

* Serena & Lily: 20% off with code GATHER
* Pottery Barn: up to 30% off + free shipping
* West Elm: 30% off $3000+, 25% off $1000+, 20% off $500+, 15% off $100+
* Crate & Barrel: 20% off, prices as marked + free shipping over $50
* Lulu & Georgia: 25% off with code BESTEVER
* McGee & Co.: 20% off with code THANKYOU
Magnolia: Spend $75 get $15 off. Spend $150, get $50 off, Spend $300 get $100 off. Codes: THANKS15 / THANKS50 / THANKS100 at checkout for each offer.
Caitlin Wilson Textiles: 
Minted: 20% off art + holiday cards. Code BF2018
* Anthropologie: 30% off EVERYTHING! No code needed.
FASHION:

* Anthropologie: 30% off EVERYTHING! No code needed. (Discount even off sale!)
* LOFT: 50% off everything! Code THANKS
* Nordstrom: up to 60% off sale! No code needed.
* Nordstrom Rack: up to 30% extra off clearance. Tons of daily deals here including Hanky Panky (my favorite undies!) Dyson, and True Religion.
* Madewell: 25% off entire purchase. Code DEALWITHIT
* ASOS: 25% off everything
* J.Crew: 40% off with code TOGETHER
* J.Crew Factory: 40-50% off everything with code ADDTOCART
* GAP: 50% off everything with code BLKFRIDAY
Banana Republic: 50% off everything, no code needed. Extra 10% off for card holders with code BRCARD
Macy's: 20% off purchase with code BLKFRI
Urban Outfitters: BOGO the whole store, discount at checkout.
Tory Burch: up to 60% off

BEAUTY / ACCESSORIES:

Beautycounter: 15% off + FREE shipping over $50
* BaubleBar: 35% off!
* Kendra Scott: 20% off everything, 25% off $100+, 30% off $200+
* Sephora: 15% off, no code needed
I did some shopping last week to scout out for the upcoming sales and this is what I found! Everything below here is 30% OFF:
Plaid Gray Top- can't decide if I liked this gray color or the colorful one below better. But one thing is for sure, this is my favorite blouse I tried on! I love the neckline, ruffled details and soft flannel material.  // Originally $98, now $69.
Plaid Red Top- which color do you like best?!
Green Thermal top (4 colors) / Scarf- love me some simple layering shirts like this green one. Emerald is one of my favorite colors, especially since my eyes are blue/green. This scarf is SO fun, too! // Originally $69, now $48
Lavender Thermal Top (5 colors)- Love this basic layering top. It has a couple sweet details done in texture throughout the top!
Mint Cowl Neck Pullover - perfect for the cozy days at home or running to the store! The waffle material is so soft.
Gray Wrap Sweater (6 colors)- I am getting this one!! It was the coziest thing I tried on and living in Michigan, I think it'd become my new uniform. It covers your tush, too! Double win. // Originally $88, now $62.
Gold Jumpsuit - holiday parties here we come! So fun and festive.
Copper Blouse- this is such a fun holiday top! I think it'd be great with skinny leather leggings or black pants as well! Obviously I'd dress this up!
Pink Dress- super cozy knit dress that comes in at the waist. Perfect blush pink color and has long sleeves!
Moto Jacket- Only $67! It's such a soft material, looks like leather and would be a stylish layering piece over so many things.
White Sweater (3 colors)- this is in my cart! I love the billowy sleeves and I'm such a sucker for white sweaters. // Originally $98, now $69
Plaid Wrap Jacket- SUCH a cute cardigan wrap and it even has a hood! It's all wool, but it's actually pretty soft. I usually can't wear wool, but I think I might be able to do this one.

Everything below here is 50% off with code FRIYAY

Gray Sweater with flecks-- this one is coming home with me! It's SO incredibly soft and it covers your bottom so you can wear it with leggings. The little flecks are so cute.
Striped Sweater- adorable stripes in the perfect palette, but a tad itchy for me since it has some wool (I can't wear wool, but I wish I could for this sweater!)
Reversible Poncho- both the red and navy sides are so cute! Layer over a long sleeve!
A COUPLE STAND OUT PIECES FOR THE LADIES & GENTS:
Best of Women's Sales
fleece pullover (under $50) / spanx leather leggings (20% off) / luggage / purse / booties (under $100) / bracelet / turtleneck / white blanket (under $30 and my fave blanket) / tory burch sandals
Best of Men's Sales
cashmere sweater (40% off) / leather shoes (33% off) / coat (50% off) / slippers / jeans (my husband's favorite! 50% off)
SOME OTHER FAVORITE SALE FINDS:
Accessories, Shoes, Jewelry:

Clothes:

Pillows, Bedding, Bath:

All Home:

Anthropologie favorites (because 30% off!)

HAPPY SHOPPING!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top