Best of Cyber Monday Sales

I hope you had a lovely, restful weekend. We spent it getting our tree and decorating it! We went to a real Christmas Tree Farm here in West Michigan owned by the sweetest family. We brought the dog and they loved meeting him (phew!). I can't wait to share the whole tree with you soon. In addition to the many, many things I'm thankful for, I am also very grateful for all of you. Thank you so much for following along with me here. I know so many of you have been around since I started the blog in college. It's so special that you've stuck around all these years! I'm so appreciative of you reading, commenting, emailing me to say hello, and yes, even purchasing things to help support the blog. It's a joy to show you some of my favorite things and hopefully help you find some great pieces for your wardrobe and your home! Thank you, thank you! 

Okay ladies, it's the biggest online shopping day of the year! I've done the work for you and rounded up all the best sales, their codes and my favorite pieces. This is the last hoorah on all these deals, so here we go!!

ALL MY FAVORITES, ALL IN ONE PLACE. 
I'll be updating this throughout the day as I find other great items!

THE SHORT LIST
* Pottery Barn: up to 25% off + free shipping with code CYBER
* West Elm: 30% off $3000+, 25% off $1000+, 20% off $500+, 15% off $100+
* Crate & Barrel: 20% off, prices as marked + free shipping over $50
* Lulu & Georgia: 
* McGee & Co.: 20% off with code THANKYOU
Caitlin Wilson Textiles: 15% off with code BF15
Anthropologie: 30% off EVERYTHING + FREE shipping over $100+
Mark & Graham: 20% off + FREE Shipping with code FRIENDS
FASHION:

Anthropologie: 30% off EVERYTHING + FREE shipping over $100+
LOFT: 50% off everything + FREE SHIPPING with code CYBER
Nordstrom: up to 60% off sale! No code needed.
J.Crew: 50% off with code TGIF
* J.Crew Factory: 40-50% off everything with code ADDTOCART
GAP: 50% off everything with code BLKFRIDAY
Banana Republic: 50% off everything + FREE SHIPPING, no code needed. Extra 10% off for card holders with code BRCARD
Macy's: 20% off purchase with code BLKFRI
* The Mason Jar Boutique: 25% off everything!
* August Cloth: Clearance sale!
BEAUTY / ACCESSORIES:

Beautycounter: 15% off + FREE shipping over $50
* BaubleBar: 35% off!
* Kendra Scott: 20% off everything, 25% off $100+, 30% off $200+
bar cart / pouf / marble coffee table / lamp / pillow / chemex / vintage coffee mug / T3 curling iron / earrings / slippers / stripe long sleeve / booties / luggage tag / beauty set: moisturizer, mask, oil, cleansing balm / plaid peplum top / necklace / socks / tech gloves / black winter jacket
Happy shopping, friends! Hope you find some things you love!

xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top