Our 2018 Christmas Cards

Happy Monday!! My parent's and I went to Sacramento this weekend to visit my brother and his wife and my grandparents. It was so fun to see where they live, after my brother just moving here from Dallas. I'm so glad it's easier to see them now when I come for a visit. 

Anyways, we sent out our holiday cards last week to family and friends! I love putting together our outfits, picking out the cards, the stamps and stuffing the cards to send out to our people. I also LOVE receiving Christmas cards in the mail. There's nothing like snail mail (and lots of it!) in December!

This year I was so excited to find Paper Culture for our holiday cards. They have so many gorgeous designs (some with foil, some with florals and color and others more minimalistic...there's something for everyone!) They're also such great prices, I couldn't not share with you. In fact, right now the cards are all 40% off! I thought I'd show you some of my favorite options and then reveal which card we went with below :)


Floral accents in gold foil-- so whimsical and dainty!

Triangle Gold Foil- love the simplicity of this one but glitz of the gold foil


Joyful Gold Foil - I love the word and the name "joy", so this word in big gold foil always gets me!



Holly Berry- for some festive and colorful cards, this is adorable!


Handwritten Joy- simply and sweet + lots of pictures!


Floral- this one is precious! The colors of our outfits didn't really go with it, but had they worked this would have been a top contender!


Greenery- can't go wrong with some Christmas greenery!


Okay, so which one do you think we went with?! I think you'll be surprised!


I just loved the simply lines and neutral background of the triangle gold foil card and once we plugged in our photo to try it out, it looked perfect! I've gotten a bunch of texts from friends and family telling us how pretty our card is...so sweet!


I went with the Santa stamps...not my favorite, but out of the few choices this year, I liked them best ;) Do you guys send out Christmas or New Years cards? 

xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio


Thank you to Paper Culture for our beautiful Christmas cards! All opinions are my own. I only recommend products and items that we use and genuinely love! Thank you for supporting companies that keep MND doors open.

1 comment

  1. Love your card design! All these cards are so cute! Sadly I didn't get cards out for this year, but I'm going to remember this for the next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top