Memorial Day Sales: Summer Favorites Try-On

Okay ladies! I went into the Loft this week in preparation for the big sale and holy moly-- everything is soooo good right now! I did have a pile of "no's" but it wasn't huge ;) I'm going to tell you about my MOST favorite pieces with some style notes. I'm linking to each item under each photo and then at the end is a round up all of the items I'm wearing in one place.

Everything is 40% off right now!! 

Size reference:
Height: 5'5"
Chest: 30B
Usual sizes: XS, S, 0, 2, 25

This stripe tee is softer than soft. I love how subtle the stripe is because it pairs SO well with the floral shorts. These shorts are too big on me, but didn't have the size down, so I couldn't show you my right size. They have a lot of stretch in the waist and tie with a drawstring. I definitely needed the XS in them! I could have done a small in the top for a lose fit like this, but sized down for more fitted.

I've been loving all the button details recently! This skirt is so sweet. Lots of stretch in the waist again, and tie it tight with the bow. It is lined! The top is such a fun simple tee but with the sleeve detail, it takes it to another level. This skirt was too big for me in my normal size (pictured) so I would have needed to size down.


This easy breezy kimono is perfect for summer! I have the cutest pineapple shirt on under it but I forgot to take a picture of it. 

This was an adorable button up top and I should have showed you the look with a front tuck or a tie in the front (both are adorable!) but these pants were SO big on me it looked ridiculous ;) This top would be great with white jeans, dark jeans, or tucked into a skirt. Definitely size down in this top.

Cute back, too!

I loved this look for an easy summer day of errands. I'm in LOVE with the linen shorts. Definitely on my list (come in another color, too!) and then I paired it with a more feminine pink stripe tank. The shorts were true to size for me and for the tank, I needed to size up.


THIS ROMPER. It's so cute!! You can totally dress it up or down. One thing I need to warn you of is it is a thin material so nude undergarments are a must, but I'd still feel comfortable in it. The back is also a "V" shape! I'm wearing my normal XS.

This is super out of my comfort zone, but wanted to show you since it's cute and might be more someone else's style! It's very breezy with the wide legs, so I'd definitely size down. Adorable tie around the waist.

If you're a bride-to-be, these next two are for you! This was one of the cutest white dresses I've tried on in a while. One caution is you might want to wear a slip under it. It IS lined, but it's still thin. However, makes for a great summer dress.

This shift style dress is equally cute. I would 100% need to size down in this! But you know me, I love everything and anything eyelet.

I mean.... LOVE.

This is my favorite dress of the bunch!! The buttons are a super cute tortoise shell and the top shape is really sweet. It has pockets, is a nice thick chambray and is fitted on the top. Don't be scared by the reviews on the site-- my review is actually different than those! I have a size B chest and I found I had room to spare in the top portion. If you have a bigger chest, size up. But if you have a B or under, your normal size should be good. The one word of caution is for taller ladies-- if you're over 5'6", you may not want to try this one. At 5'5", it was bordering on the shortest I'd go.

This stripe number is the same cut as the chambray one above, except the length. It's a midi. If you want it to the knee, just get the petite size! This was a 2 and was way too big on me, but they didn't have the size down. I would probably order the petite 0 so it's a little shorter and more fitted. But this is ADORABLE and I can totally see it with sandals, wedges, a sun hat....ahh, come on summer! I could see it for an engagement shoot, shower guest, Sunday best...pretty much for any occasion ;)
blue and white stripe dress with buttons

SHOP:


Others I didn't get to try on, but love on the site:


Let me know if you try any of these! I'm definitely pulling the trigger on a few of these myself!
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

4 comments

  1. All the pieces are SOOO cute! Can you tell me about your phone case?? It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! It was from Kate Spade about 2 years ago! I do love it!

      Delete
  2. Everything is so adorable! Great finds. LOFT always gets me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, me too, girl! Their summer things are always the CUTEST!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top