Summer Jewelry Finds + Favorite Shoes

Hope you're having a great Monday so far! I'm off teaching The Bloom Workshop today, which is such a joy for me. I can't wait to share about the workshop. You can follow along on Instagram if you'd like :) 

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite accessories-- necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and a couple bags-- from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. After today, you won't hear much more about the sale from me (though I'm heading to California on Thursday and might pop in the store to try on a few pieces. If I find some I love, I might share next week!) Hopefully these posts are helpful for you. With thousands of items in the sale, my hope is that I'm weeding through the items and only sharing what I love with you. There's something really exciting going on today, so head to the bottom of the post to find out!


SHOP:



*THIS necklace is almost just like one I have from years ago that I get asked a lot about anytime I wear it. It's so simple and classic. Goes with everything! You'll notice a couple Kendra Scott pieces, which are my favorite jewelry items ever. They're so classy and I just love them!!

I rounded up my favorite pairs of booties from the sale HERE. These are my favorite sandals, sneakers, flats and boots.

SHOP:




Alright-- here's the exciting announcement: I'm giving away a $200 Nordstrom gift card on Instagram today! It goes live at 10am EST, so click here to enter

Happy shopping
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top