The Best 4th of July Sales

Happy 4th of July, friends!! I'm beyond thankful to live in a country where we are free. If it weren't for those who fight to serve our country every day, we may have not our freedoms. I'm so grateful! It certainly is a day to celebrate! 

Hope you're having today and a great 4 day weekend! We're heading to the beach today and I can't wait :) Here are some of the best 4th of July Sales I found before we headed out!






I'm LOVING this headband trend right now. I wore headbands all the time in high school so this is really bringing me back ;)

gingham shorts / converse / white tank top / eyelet headband



Anthropologie: 50% extra off sale!



Beautycounter: spend $175, get a free skincare set! (Tip: for acne/oily prone skin: countercontrol set / all other skin types: countermatch set!)


LOFT: 50% off select styles, 40% off almost everything, extra 60% off of sale styles. Code: HBDUSA. See my favorite finds HERE!

J.Crew: 40% off regularly priced styles + 50% off extra off sale! Code: FIREWORKS

J.Crew Factory: 60-70% off! No code needed.

GAP: extra 50% off on sale. Code: MORE


HOME:

Serena & Lily: 20% off everything

Pottery Barn: Buy more, save more up to 30% off with code SAVEMORE

West Elm: 20% off + free shipping!

World Market: 20% off for members, 10% off nonmembers with code HAPPYJULY4

Lulu & Georgia: 20% off everything with code JULY4



See you next week!
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top