Friday Finds: Last Chance for the NSale!


Hi friends, happy Friday! This week was mostly about catching up with client work for me, since being back from my trip. I feel up to speed and ready to dive back in fully next week! I'm so excited to be starting with a couple new clients soon, finish up some big projects, and start gearing up for the workshop I'm teaching in November soon!

Anyways, there's some great sales happening this weekend, so thought I'd share my favorites. It's the last weekend of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so this is it! I sifted through what's left and am showing you a couple things that are still left in multiple sizes.


Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: the last weekend to shop! Sale ends Monday.
Clothes:

Shoes, accessories, home:

LOFT: 40% off summer favorites and 50% off sale

Anthropologie: extra 20% off sale

J.Crew Factory: 20% off $100 or more with code GETMORE

Have a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top