Friday Finds: Target Favorites

On Monday I went to Target for one thing: Brita Filters. I left with wayyy more than that ;) I know I'm not the only one this happens to in Target!

Universal Thread brand had so many cute clothes, probably because it's back to school time! I wanted to show you some of my favorites. I shared these on my Insta Stories this week, so sorry if you're seeing them again, but because those go away after 24 hours I figured it wouldn't hurt. 

This blush tee is super soft (from my favorite brand-- a new day). It's longer in the back than the front and has a cute seem down the back. It'll be easy to dress down (jean shorts) and fun to style up (pair with white denim and wedges with a long necklace). And for $9, it was a no brainer! Wearing an XS.

LOVED this stripe tee and it's $5! It would go with everything from shorts to jeans and work out pants ;) And these chambray shorts are so cute. Elastic waist band, yes please!

I tried this wrap dress and really liked everything about it, except the color on me. But a reader on Instagram stories told me I probably didn't like it because I wasn't used to it, but that it is a nice color on me. I would have to get used to it! They have it in blush and cream, too, just not in the store.

This striped jumpsuit was adorable and I would have gotten it if it fit just a bit better. I'm in an XS and it fit everywhere except the chest area was too big. I'm a B cup for reference.

For $35, these overalls were darling!! Paired with a stripe tee, they're perfect for fall.

This was my favorite little sundress I tried on. It's little navy and white flowers and it's a midi length.
I also adored this cardigan in both these colors!


The other thing I got and absolutely love so far is a new Tenoverten nail polish! They are 8-free which means they don't have 8 of the more harmful ingredients traditional polishes have. I love that! I got the color Mott and painted my nails Monday and they're still totally perfect today (writing this Thursday night!) 
I found some really fun decor pieces at Target, too! Take a peek below:

WEEKEND SALES:
Loft: 40% off full price styles with code FUNFUNFUN
Madewell: up to 70% off summer picks. Also, I found the perfect dress!!
J.Crew: up to 50% off fall styles. This top is to die for!
Draper James: sale styles are so cute!
Anthropologie: 25% extra off sale
I hope you have an awesome weekend! I'll be taking next week off blogging and instagram just as a way to refresh and relax, free of social media. I'll be back the following week :)

xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. Love all of your Target finds -- especially that fall decor! I need everything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know!! They have such classic fall pieces right now that you could really work in during any time of the year :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top