Summer Skincare & Makeup Favorites On Sale Now

Hi friends & happy Friday! I've been SO busy this week with my design clients that my blog has taken a back-seat. Hopefully I'll be back next week with a couple of fun posts. Today I'm excited to share some very favorite skincare and makeup products with you that are all on SALE!
 Beautycounter is holding our friends & family sale this week! Get 15% off your purchase (reflected at checkout) until August 12th. If you've been eyeing a certain product you want to try or need to stock up on any of your favorites, the time.is.now. Beautycounter only runs sales like this once or twice a year, so this is exciting! Exclusions from the sale include any skincare sets (when you purchase the bundles together there is no additional 15% discount, but when you get them individually you do get the discount because our collections are already discounted 10%) and our new Countertime collection.

If you're new here, I joined Beautycounter as a consultant a few years ago because their mission of getting safer products into the hands of everyone really resonated with me. I want to be conscious of what I put on my body, just like I'm conscious of what I put in my body! And honestly, we deserve better! Did you know 1938 is the last time there's been a federal law passed in regards to ingredients allowed in our personal care products?! That's 80 years! Beautycounter is one of the safe beauty companies paving the way so we can enjoy high-performing products that are actually good for us. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
1. Resurfacing Peel: using many botanically derived acids, this serum is to put on after you cleanse your face at night and before your moisturizer. It will absorb quickly into your skin, but wait a couple minutes to follow with moisturizer. You can use it 2-3 times a week (or more, I use it every other night!) and you will wake up with visibly glowing skin. It brightens, evens and can even help cut down on any breakouts. I especially recommend the peel for people with oily skin. PS. Don't worry, you won't actually peel!

2. Charcoal Mask: masking is one of the best ways to exfoliate your skin and if you don't know why exfoliating is so important, read this post here. Not only will it exfoliate for you, but our charcoal mask will also deep clean your pores making them less visible and help clear up any acne. I use this once a week + any time I have a pimple as spot treatment. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse, then moisturize!

3. Face Oil: I know, it seems counterintuitive to put oil on your face (especially if you have oily skin) when we face our face to remove oil. It's weird, but stick with me: we often have oily skin because our skin is overcompensating for a lack of good oil production! After cleansing at night, I apply our Brightening Facial Oil then follow with moisturizer to ensure my skin is being hydrated with good oil and keep it from producing its own not-so-good oil. 2 drops every night is what I use! If you have dry skin, feel free to use in the morning as well or add a drop to your moisturizer instead of putting directly on your skin.

4. Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: this kills two birds with one stone-- moisturize and protect our face from the sun! Let me know if you need help choosing a shade. You can use this alone or over top your normal moisturizer. Application tip: be sure to let it completely dry and soak into your skin before applying foundation, about 5 minutes. This will ensure your makeup stays put.

5. Lipstick: I'm such a lipstick & lipgloss girl! This lipstick is hydrating, offers a punch of gorgeous color, and has a hint of peppermint (so refreshing!) It's also free from heavy metals, something a lot of colored products contain. Yikes! Favorite shade: First Date.

SUMMER FAVES:

1. Bronzer & Highlighter: a couple swipes of these makes me feel sun-kissed and ready for any summer day. Application tip: bronzer should be applied just below the cheek bone right below your blush and on the top of the forehead and two sides of your nose. Blend in! Highlighter should be applied to the tops of your cheekbones over your blush, on the bridge of your nose, cupids bow, and the corners of your eyes by your nose.

2. Tinted Sunscreen Mist: this is my summer obsession! The soft tint offers a little color and it rubs in really easily. I'm VERY pale, so anything helps ;)

3. Melting Body Balm: super hydrating and nourishing to our skin, apply as it melts in an oil and watch your skin glow the rest of the day.
If you have any questions, let me know! The sale ends Monday, so happy shopping!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top