Gift Guide 2019: Beauty Favorites

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, friends! My husband was out of town so I had a girl's weekend with myself and my pup (aka watched a couple Hallmark movies!) and did a couple things with friends. You can see one here


I'm so excited for today's gift guide! Of course you know I love skincare and makeup, so this gift guide for the beauty-lovers was super fun to put together. I definitely want 
e v e r y t h i n g
on this list! 

We're starting with a bunch of favorites (all safer and cleaner options, of course!), then I'm showing you all my favorite Beautycounter holiday gift sets because we're having a 15% off sale + FREE shipping on orders over $50!! If you haven't tried Beautycounter before, but want to and are interested in switching some products over to safer skin care and makeup options, this is the time!! If you don't know what to try or where to start, check out this post and fill out my free skincare consultation form. I'll email you with a personalized list of recommendations within 24 hours! Okay, let's get started!


DETAILS | Sunday Studio nail polish (berry color) / Zoya polish remover / light pink TenOverTen polish / Zoya polish set / rose quartz face roller / Clarisonic mia / tweezers / T3 Single Pass curling iron / hair towel / Aveda brush / Gua Sha massage face tools / hair clips / anti-aging Radiance Face Serum / Beautycounter charcoal mask / bronzer + highlighter stick / Honest Beauty mascara / monogrammed jewelry dish / vitamin c face oil / Honest Beauty face wash / Beautycounter lip gloss, sheer and lipstick trio / makeup bag (2 in 1) / pink lipstick


+ Sunday Studio Nail Polish: this is by far my favorite brand of safer nail polish. The top & base coat I think are part of the reason it lasts so long. They have gorgeous colors and it seriously lasts for 9-10 days on me! 

+ Gua Sha Tools: I'm really excited to (hopefully!) be getting these in my stocking this year. Husband, if you're reading.... ;) I've been hearing so much from people getting great results with these face massage tools. Essentially, you're massaging your face muscles to increase flow and circulation so that you decrease wrinkles and swelling. Bring it on!

+ T3 Curling Iron: yes, this made my gift guide for the second time! I can't sing its praises enough. My hair has been healthier and shinier since using this curling iron last year. You only have to hold it for a couple seconds to get the perfect curl and they last all day (obviously different hair holds differently, but this is the best iron I've ever tried!) My aunt told me she saw one at Costco for $49!

+ Hair Towel: I heard from a friend this towel helps towel dry your hair way faster since it absorbs the water more quickly. I'm all for that with my thick hair!

+ Aveda Brush: I've owned this brush for 7+ years and I'll never go to another brush. It's simply the best!

+ Radiance Serum: this is a serum you put on your skin after cleansing from Beautycounter's anti-aging line. It's formulated with bakuchiol (a safer alternative to Retinol) giving amazing results without the harsh or harmful reactions you may have to Retinol. You would then layer your moisturizer on top. 15% off!!

+ Charcoal Mask: I've never tried a better charcoal mask! This one smells like peppermint and is so refreshing, taking care of black heads and blemishes, all while exfoliating your skin without drying it out!

+ Honest Beauty Mascara: I cannot sing the praises of this safe mascara any louder!! Friends, get this mascara. Like, right now. It's amazing! I'm not a fan of Beautycounter's mascara, so my friend and I went on a mission of finding a better safer one and we. have. found. it. With the conditioner on one side and mascara on the other, it's the best duo around! I love it more than ANY mascara I've ever tried! It gives amazing volume, doesn't clump or flake, lasts all day, and makes your lashes look thick and gorgeous. I get complimented on my lashes all the time now since using this!! And it's half the cost of most mascaras. Double-win! Make sure you curl your lashes before using any mascara ;)

+ Mark & Graham Travel Makeup Case: this  makeup case looks amazing! It's a two-in-one, so it has a smaller pouch inside it too, making traveling even better!


Beautycounter Holiday Collection Favorites:


1. Eye Sparkler Palette: this is a super fun gift for teens and adults alike, especially for holidays with all that sparkle! Normally $34, but with the sale it's only $28.90.

Lipgloss Vault: mini glosses for every occasion. Perfect littles to stuff in your clutch for a night out. I love these as stocking stuffers! Last year I gave one to each of my friends and kept one for myself ;)
Here are the colors!

 2. The Counter+ Skincare Favorites: this is a great package of 4 of Beautycounter's best selling products: The Charcoal Facial Mask, The Overnight Resurfacing Peel, The No. Brightening Facial Oil and the Cleansing Balm packaged in a convenient stick form! Originally $89, though valued at $130, you'll get this for $76 + FREE shipping.  This set is probably my favorite of them all because it comes with my favorite FULL SIZE Overnight Resurfacing Peel. If you haven't tried that peel, you will LOVE the results it gives (they're noticeable after one use!)
 Here's what the cleansing stick looks like. You use it on your dry face, then splash with warm water and turns into a milk wash. It's great!
 Full size resurfacing peel! You put this on after cleansing at night and it helps with fine lines, evening overall skin tone, reducing breakouts (some people say they like this better than any acne face cream/serum!), and brightens your skin while reducing dullness. It's amazing! 

Pout Perfecter Set: this set comes with a much-needed lip scrub, lip balm in a tube, and clear gloss. Especially in winter, I need all the lip scrub I can get! Originally $49, on sale for $41.65.

Lip Jellies: this cutie pie set of 5 lip glosses is the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for your girlfriends, adult or teen alike! Each smells different and rest assured they're equally as amazing. Give great shine without being sticky! Originally $39, on sale for $33.15.

 Hand Lotion Trio: these make the BEST gifts! I break these apart and gift them to my girlfriends. I also stuck one in my mom's stocking last year! One has more floral forward, one is more citrus, and one is a slight mix of both. They're all magical. Originally $34, on sale for $28.90.

 Mini oils: these sell out every year! Get one of each of our larger oils for the price of $34 ($28.90 on sale!) so you can try all 3 of our oils in mini form. 


 Bright Eye Set: this is perfect for anyone who has been wanting to try the Countertime Eye Cream (featuring Bakuchiol, a safer alternative to Retinol, producing amazing anti-aging results), plus you get these fun limited edition eye masks. Pro tip: lay down when you're using the masks so they don't slip down and you get a little relaxation! Originally $89, but with the discount they are $76 + FREE shipping!

Lemongrass Scrub & Body Butter Set: perfect for winter months, get your skin nice and soft with this scrub (smells so fresh!) then nourish with the smoothest, most hydrating body butter. Originally $49, on sale for $41.65.

 Fresh Faced Trio: this set is perfect for teens, as it comes with BC's Lengthening Mascara, brow gel and a delicious lip jelly (aka gloss). Originally $45, on sale for $38.25.

Counterman Carry On: what a great stocking stuffer for the guys! Comes with a shampoo, exfoliating face wash, oil-free lotion, and charcoal body wash. Originally $45, on sale for $38.25.

I hope you find lots of goodies you want to try! Let me know if you have questions about anything!!


PAST 2019 GIFT GUIDES:
+ For the Home 
+ For Her


Have a great Tuesday!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio


*I'm a Beautycounter consultant and absolutely LOVE this company! I'm so proud to be a part of it because not only are our products high-performing and long-lasting, they're also safer options in the makeup and skincare world. We care about safety and changing laws to favor safer beauty practices and laws. Thank you for supporting me in this! If you'd like to hear about this opportunity, please get in touch. I'd love to chat! hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top