Gift Guide 2019: For Her

Back again with another gift guide! This time it's for the ladies! A couple weeks ago I took a poll on Instagram and asked for your favorite gifts you received and best gifts you gave last year-- they're included at the bottom of this post, in case you were interested! After the collage you'll find a couple different sections: gifts for moms / MIL's, grandmas, aunts, friends and sisters. Hopefully this helps you in your gift-giving quest!


LePapier Studio Silhouette Necklace: I have a couple mama friends who have these silhouettes of their kiddos. I think it's so sweet!

Kendra Scott Emerald Green Necklace: KS is pretty much the only jewelry I wear because of the classic and simple look to it. Some of the items are more statement pieces, but they're always so beautiful with clean lines. I loved this emerald color for Christmas, but it comes in lots of colors! PS. Did you know that on your birthday you get 50% off of your purchase in a Kendra Scott store?!

Mercury Glass Earrings: I don't change my earrings much (trying to get better about this still) but these are so cute and perfect for the winter months! They remind me of glistening snow :)

T3 Curling Iron: This is by far my favorite gift I received last Christmas! Sometimes the price drops to $120-140, so keep checking back!! Nordstrom will price match with anywhere else and they're free shipping, so that's why I linked it there.

Monogrammed Travel Jewelry Case: This would be perfect for your mom, grandma, aunt or sister if they travel often! My mom would love this for her and my dad's frequent Hawaii trips!

UGG Slippers: If you live somewhere it's cold, you know the importance of good slippers. These are on my personal wishlist this year and come in a couple colors!

Butter Socks: I have a couple pairs of these and they're SO soft and cozy!!

PJ's: Rachel Parcell's new line is super cute, ladies! My parent's get all of us kids new PJ's every year on Christmas Eve and so these are making my list this year.

Black UGG Gloves: I couldn't live without my UGG gloves in winter! Perfect gift for moms, mother in laws, sisters or friends!

Turtleneck: This is a fun light weight turtleneck tee. I thought it'd be great to gift to friends or sisters!

Simplified Planner: I've heard amazing things about this planner. It'd be great for anyone in your life who likes to stay organized!

Wireless Earpods: If a lady in your life goes to the gym often, these are a must (I'm finding out with my more frequent gym trips since we joined!)

Lipgloss Set: A color for every day of the week plus some! These are my favorite glosses around. Not sticky, long lasting, gorgeous color. I got these last year to split up and give to friends!

Underwear Set: My mom put these in my stocking a year or two ago and they're still my favorite underwear! I might just grab these for myself ;)

Zoya Nail Polish: Looking for a safer option of polish? This is a wonderful brand with tons of colors!

Feather Tray: How sweet would this be for your mom or grandma to display some special jewelry on in a bedroom or bathroom?

White Beanie: Perfect gift for the snow bunny!

Lou & Grey Sweatpants: GIRLS, buy these pants right now...for yourself. If these aren't on your wishlist, they need to be. I got two pair (one from mom and one from my bff) for my birthday and I basically never take them off. They are so soft and really can only be described as feeling like smooth butter ;)

Beautycounter Favorites Set: These are a couple of Beautycounter's best products. I'd get this set JUST for the resurfacing peel, it's that good. This is a great gift for your mama, MIL or grandma.  My mom and grandma are obsessed with BC ;) Everyone deserves a little pampering!

Monogrammed Leather Bag: What a great work bag or every day purse! I loved this deep emerald color, but it comes in a couple colors. So classic!

Tortoise Hair Clips: Flirty and trendy, these clips would be great for gifting to a friend alongside a couple other sweet things she loves. They're on my wishlist!


DETAILS:




For Moms & Mother-in-Laws: this was one of my most-requested to cover, so I made an additional collage for the mom!





For Grandma's & Aunts:


For Your BFF's & Sisters:


According to my poll on Instagram, the best gifts you ladies gave & received last year were:

+ spa gift cards (YES & AMEN)
+ necklace with kiddo's initials on it
+ cash (ha!)
+ tickets to a game or concert (I'm asking for tickets to Dan & Shay this year!)
+ calendars with grandkid pictures on it
+ cardigans, sweaters and the lou&grey pants!
+ memory book of photos from a vacation
+ slippers
+ Write the Word journals 
+ handmade earrings 
+ quality time gifts like going to get mani's or out to lunch together
+ tickets to a show / theatre
+ family vacation 
+ Drybar gift card (love this!)
+ Fitbit Versa 
+ Roomba
+ T3 Curling Iron (I second this! Favorite gift last year)
+ Peloton
+ Perfume (I usually have this on my list!)
+ Vineyard Vine PJ's
+ Pj's in general
+ Rain boots, booties, boots
+ Coffee table books (YES! Love getting these)
+ Apple Watch (my husband got this last year and I think it's his fave gift EVER)
+ Kitchen Aid Mixer
+ Beautycounter holiday sets (hooray!)
+ Bombas Socks (never heard of these, but glad I found them now!)
+ lots of experiences
+ Practical things like underwear, socks, dishes, etc.
I hope this is helpful! Please add to my list!
xoxo
PAST 2019 GIFT GUIDES:
+ For the Home 


I hope you find something for all the ladies on your list! 
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top