Client Reveal: Emerald Green Kitchen

I'm so excited to share this client project with you today! This home was a new construction home I helped design in 2018, was built in 2019, and I finally photographed it right before Christmas in December. When my clients told me they wanted green kitchen cabinets I was like, YES and amen! I love me some white cabinets, but boy was it fun to go a totally different direction and do something out of the box. 

These clients are some of my very favorite. They had some different visions for their house, but we always found a great compromise and they both continually tell me how much they love everything about their house!

What I love most about this kitchen is that it doesn't feel over-the-top or too colorful. Somehow, the deep, emerald green acts almost as a neutral and with all the white, light colors around it, makes it so nice. The kitchen still feels bright and airy, even with darker cabinets! The touches of gold are just perfect with this color, too, don't you agree?! 





This part of the room is right by the dining table, so a little wet bar was the perfect solution for this wall. That pass through leads to the garage, mudroom and powder bath (which I'll show you next week!)






The kitchen opens to this gorgeous, two-story living room with floor to ceiling windows. The view looks out onto a small lake and it's just breathtaking. It was Christmas when I took these photos, so that's why you see stockings on the mantle ;)






In between the kitchen and family room is a space for their dining table. It's a big, open space, perfect for entertaining. 

kitchen island pendants / knobs / dining table / paint: Sherwin Williams Cascades
Builder: Eastbrook Homes 


If you had to paint your cabinets another color, other than white (or leave them wood), what color would you do?!

I can't wait to show you some peeks at the bedrooms and powder bath next week!
xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio

4 comments

  1. This is stunning! I love the look of unexpected cabinet colors as well — it just adds an element of surprise. My husband and I have similar but also different tastes From each other but I kind of love it because it gives us a unique style to work with. He leans more modern while I love traditional / transitional with pops of bright color / patterns. I feel like this is a plus when it comes to decorating with a spouse!

    I love the coffee table and rug in the living room — would you happen to know where those are from? Or the names of them? We just redid our living room but still need a coffee table and that one is similar to what I envisioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thanks SO much and sorry for my delay! I agree-- the different styles make your space so unique :)

      I don't have the exact coffee table, but this one is similar :) http://bit.ly/36HAkhX

      I hope that helps a little!

      Delete
  2. This entire space is so perfect! That deep green is just gorgeous. Beautiful job of tying everything together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girl! Isn't the green dynamite?! I love it!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top