The Short List No. 12

I'm back with another edition of The Short List, where I give you a peek into some of my favorite things, what's coming up and more. I love these posts because they're so fun to write! I hope you enjoy them, too. Here we go!


What's New: well, a new YEAR for one thing! ;) Not that much is very new, other than still plugging away on our house. My husband has been traveling a lot for work lately which is a bit of a new thing and one I don't love, but I'm getting used to it. He has a couple big projects in other locations right now. I'm hoping to get to go with him on one trip soon!

What I'm Listening to: I recently found this band called Tow'rs and I just love them. It's really great music to listen to while I'm working at my desk. Other than that, I usually listen to Country Music. I also love me some podcasts and in fact, I tend to listen to podcasts over music in the car lately. Since it's Bachelor season again, I love Almost Famous, Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly & Tanya Rad, Made for This with Jennie Allen, Journeywomen, Knowing Faith, She Reads Truth, The Next Right Thing, Asking for a Friend with Lauren Conrad, and anything on The Enneagram. I just listened to Sleeping at Last's episode on the Three and loved it. Please send me your favorites!

What I'm Watching: The Bachelor is back on, so my friends and I watch that together on Monday's, Married at First Sight just started (seriously, don't judge until you try ;)), we're LOVING The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (just started and currently binging!!). Very sad Netflix took Friends down. Anyone else?! Ugh!

What I'm Reading: I just got this rom com book called The Prenup that I'm starting this week, thanks to my friend Victoria's recommendation. Also preordered this book and I cannot wait to get it! She's one of my favorites to follow on Instagram, too. I've been learning so much about sound biblical doctrine, church history, and lots of theology stuff from her!

Currently Coveting: I really need a new pair of gym shoes. Loving these

What's on my Desk: Last week I helped plan, design and do the flowers for my friends wedding. Here's a peek at the gorgeous flowers! 

This week I'm diving into a new client project! She lives in a studio apartment and I can't wait to help it function better and look and feel just how she imagines it.

What I'm Looking Forward to: My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to somewhere warm in February or March! Please give me all your Florida recs! We're considering Fort Meyers, Naples, or West Palm Beach. 

On another note, my husband and I are going to a coffee shop this weekend to fill out Jennie Allen's Dream Guide. It's not too late to think about the past year and think forward to 2020. I actually like doing this a couple weeks into the New Year so I have a couple weeks to ponder before writing everything down. This is such a great tool! Get yours here.

Favorite Thing as of Lately: I got this jade roller and gua sha tool for Christmas and I'm LOVING them! I will have to do a full post on this sometime, but I use them every morning and not only does it help with any puffiness, it also helps massage a tight jaw and get circulation moving.


That's a wrap! Tell me your answers to some of the questions in the comments!
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top