Gift Guide: Beauty

Today's gift guide is for the beauty-lovers! I'm not sure why this is, but I grow to love beauty products and tools more with each passing year. I've rounded up some of my favorites for you! From masks, to face rollers to help with puffiness, my favorite non-toxic nail polish and mascara, it's all so good!





Links:
facial steamer
facial trio (cleaning balm, mask, water cream)
travel mirror (comes with a chargeable light)
clean perfume
manicure system (everything you need for an at-home mani & has the best top coat!)
ice roller 
lipstick (my favorite shade is Inspired)
bronzer (so creamy and glowy)
mascara (the best clean mascara I've tried-- so much volume and length!)
cream blush
wrist towel (wear when washing your face so water doesn't drip down your arms)
hot pack for shoulders (you will find this on me almost every hour of every day ;))
curling iron (I've had mine for 5 years and love it so much!)
tortoise shell hair claw (the best I've found-- it's so bendable, so it won't break)
birth flower necklace (pick your birth flower or get the flowers of your children...such a sweet gift!)


PAST GIFT GUIDES:
For the Home


What are your favorite beauty finds?!
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top