Gift Guide: For Her

Today's gift guide is all about her. Or you ;) These are gifts that would be wonderful choices for your mother in law, sister, aunt, grandma, or friends! And, of course, you may want to add some to your wish list as well. I might have done the same as I was creating these (ahem-- looking at you, perfect turtleneck sweater:)) 





Fashion:
camel  color turtleneck sweater (on my wishlist this year!)
pink crew sweater
blue sweater
athletic shoe (my favorite brand athletic shoe)
belt bag (maybe my most-used item, especially since having the babies)
blue stripe pajamas (THE best pj's, love the super soft pima cotton!)
lulu align leggings (with pockets)
leather crossbody
socks (the actual softest)
lou & grey sweatpants (if you own ONE pair of sweats, let this be it. They're so soft and wash up perfectly. I wear these 4 days a week- ha!)
green earrings (such a cute gift!)
cream beanie
camel tailored coat


Now for some other fun gifts for her! My wishlist just kept growing as I continued to find cute (and practical!) things to add.



personalized stationery (I have this set and love them for thank you cards, random notes to friends and more!)
desk calendar
stanley cup (the 30oz is the perfect size, IMO)
body butter trio (great gift to get and break apart for friends)
2024 planner (I use this planner every year and always love being able to see the whole week on one spread)
candle 
Nora Goes Off Script book (one of my favorite sweet, rom-com reads)
Beach Read book
Bible highlighters (these are SO good!!)
floral vase (perfect for a MIL or grandma)
goal planner
planner sticker book (if you're like me and like to decorate your planner still as an adult ;))
Grace in the Wilderness bible study (their bible studies are really encouraging!)




What's on YOUR wishlist this year?
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top