Gift Guide: For the Home or Hostess

'Tis the season for gifting! My love language is gifts, so I love giving (and receiving ;)) special presents. Today I've rounded up some favorite gifts for the home. These things will add a bit of extra style, warmth, and comfort to your house. They would be great for hostess gifts, for your aunt, grandma, mom, SIL or MIL...or would be fun to add to your own list! Everything is linked below. 



home:
tassel blanket
leopard blanket (barefoot dreams dupe)
floral pillow
gingham pillow
amazon sheets (we have them and love them!)
hydrangea tea towel (I am gifting these to my mom and a friend this year!)
Magnolia Table cookbook
stone bowl
pink glass dessert bowls (oh my gosh! The cutest!)
bissel green carpet cleaner (on my list this year!)
The Art of Home coffee table book
ginger jar 
sourdough lame (for all those pretty bread designs)
woven storage boxes
candlesticks (the fluted texture is so fun and adds a little something extra to plain candlesticks)
set of 3 vases


Happy gifting!
xoxo





interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top