*images by michaela noelle designs
Today I'm sharing ten things that make me happy as a part of Jenni's blog every day in May challenge:
10. A clean kitchen. Seriously.
9. The smell of lavender.
8. A fresh mani, especially when it's an afternoon of girl time with my mom or a close friend.
7. Spending time with best friends and feeling so, so sure that God put them in your life at just the right time. Feeling safe and supported and able to laugh and just about anything. Doing life with each other; it's just wonderful. I'm especially thankful for this girl, this one, and this one. And my in real life best friends, too, of course!
6. Photographs, of anything really. I really love bright, airy and natural photos that tell a story of people and love and life. Don't believe me? Ask anyone who's been on set of a photo shoot with me. I ohhh and awww over just about everything!
5. Beautiful interiors, the perfectly fluffed pillow, a vase of peonies on a dresser, that show stopping gallery wall, or whimsical chandelier. I eat, sleep and breath design.
4. Hope! How can you be anything other than happy when you see this face?! And if you're wondering if this post was just an excuse to post pictures of her, you'd most certainly be correct :)
3. Beautiful sunsets and all the amazing intricacy found in nature.
2. The hope of the future. Career opportunities, hopefully marriage and kids, decorating future homes. It's all so exciting!
1. God's goodness. When I am faithless, He is faithful. When I fall short, He catches me. When I don't deserve another chance, His grace is running over. True happiness is found in Him.
What about you? What makes you happy?!