This week I'm playing along in my own series to share what I'm loving and what I'm not. It's going to be short and sweet!
1. Did you see Fabulous K's desk area? It's gold and white goodness with a touch of pink. Gold and white is one of my favorite looks, so I was head over heels. See that lamp? It's a our Lulu & Georgia Audrey Lamp. Such a stunner!
2. Pretty Tablescapes. As a designer and color, pattern, and all-things-dishes-and-party lover, this coral and green table really stood out to me. It's soft and whimsical and totally adoring that lace runner.
3. Beautiful quotes. This one by The Painted Arrow is so sweet. I want everything from her shop!
4. I'm heading home to the Bay Area today for a long weekend. Hooray! I get to see this sweet girl!
5. One of my best friends, Nicole, is sharing some pictures of her home on her blog, Bloom, today. It's been so fun to help her put some of the things together over the past few months. You're going to want to check it out-- this girl will inspire and encourage you so much! And yep, you'll get to see more of this cute pup over there.
1. Graduation is SO so so soon. This is something I'm so excited about. The whole being graduated and everyone asking me what is next, is the part I'm nervous about. God's got it under control, though, and I can't wait to see His plan unfold!
2. Running. I've been slowly trying to run more each week, and I have to say I still loathe it. BUT I'm doing it. And that's what counts. Right?! Right :)
What are YOU loving and not loving this week?! Do tell.