Christmas Porch & Vignettes



I'm just so giddy with the Christmas spirit! I love putting up decorations with my mom. We usually spend most of our time decorating the living room, because the tree and mantel are in there, but we also like spruce up the rest of the house for Christmas, too. Today I'm sharing a few other nooks in our home, including the front porch.

For starters, we got a Snow Greens wreath (the same one as in my apartment in Michigan) to add some fresh greenery to our entry. The fragrance is amazing! Next, we set out our reindeer and adorned him with a little bow. He loves it ;)

  
Our Snowmen give a warm welcome to guests:

Poinsettias infuse color!


The buffet in our living room is kept simple and sweet. A little light up chapel covered in snow, candles, and a tray with a tree (for height), a picture (for a personal touch) and some sparkly pinecones (for texture) do the trick!




This is the bar cart in the kitchen. Adding a candy dish (I've been sneaking the contents of the jar way too often...) and a small poinsettia give it a festive feel. Trader Joes has the cutest mini plants for Christmas! Some even have glitter like this one:



In our breakfast nook in the kitchen, we just swag this berry garland on top of our mirror. I love this space!


The family room gets some love, too! We save the more colorful, playful items for this space. Filling a hurricane glass with ornaments is a great way to add some sparkle to your vignette. We always put out this little yarn Christmas tree on the left, because my mom's great grandma made it. It's a sweet sentimental touch! Finally, I placed some family photos in the middle and added some greenery. The wreath gives the table height.



We are hosting 3 guests this Christmas! My boyfriend, McCann, and my grandparents. The guest room is all set to go for our guests! Since it's a rather small space, we kept the decor simple and minimal. The nightstand has the CUTEST reindeer print from Elle & Company library (just subscribe and you'll find a world of adorable printables, Christmas cards, organizational tools, gift tags, and more!)

Then we accented with a vase of some greenery and berries and a snow globe with a golden retriever (she looks just like our old family pup!)



That's a little Christmas home tour in our house. If you missed other Christmas posts, here you go:

- Christmas Tree
- Mantel

Have a wonderful weekend before Christmas!
xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Lovely decorations! Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these decor ideas! Too bad I didn't see this a few weeks ago!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammiy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top