Two Christmas Cookie Recipes

cookie recipe, recipe, baking, christmas cookie

My mom has been baking cookies for Christmas the last few days, and my dad, brother and I certainly are not mad about that ;) My all time favorite cookie is her peanut butter kiss cookies, so I thought I'd share that recipe, along with a white chocolate macadamia one as well.

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Prep: 20 Min | Bake: 10 Min | Preheat 350

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
milk chocolate kisses

Directionsmix the peanut butter and sugar into one bowl, then once that's mixed thoroughly, add the egg and vanilla.  Roll the batter into small balls and place on the cookie sheet.  Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Once they're out of the oven, place a Hershey's kiss in the middle of each cookie.



christmas cookies, recipe, baking, cookie recipe

This recipe is from my Aunt. They are some of my favorite cookies and always taste better when she makes them ;)

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Prep: | Bake: 10 min | Preheat: 375 


1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup white chocolate baking chips (Ghirardelli)
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts (lightly salted type)


Directions: Combine flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
Beat butter and both sugars until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well combined. Add flour mixture and stir just until blended. Stir in white chocolate baking chips and macadamia nuts.
  
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, on two ungreased cookie sheets. Bake until golden around edges, 10 to 12 minutes, rotating cookie sheets between upper and lower oven racks halfway through baking. With wide spatula, transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.

***
Let me know if you try either of these! We are currently baking (as I type, I can smell them!) snickerdoodle cookies, so I will let you know how those turn out also. Our house is a cookied-out.We're ready for Christmas!

Have a wonderful Monday before Christmas!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love, love, love cookies! I will definitely be making these this week, especially since my son is coming home--we will all be fighting over these!

    Mariz
    One Hour Device

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top