10 Creative Christmas Projects & Recipes



Christmas is next week! If you're like me, you're a little last minute and looking for some fun, simple ways to craft a bit before Christmas. Above you see lots of pretty images, each with their own blog post on delightful ideas for the holidays. From cocktail recipes (they are delicious-- my fave is the Grape Nehi!) to table settings and flowers, here is some inspiration for you from my project galleries:

1. Christmas Cocktail Recipe: Grape Nehi
2. Bubbly Cocktail Recipe: Proseco & Pomegranate
3.  Vanilla Peppermint Cupcakes
4. DIY Holiday Flower Arrangement
5. Holiday Tablescape 
6. Gold Foil Place Cards  
7. DIY Snow Globes
8. DIY Gift Tags
9. DIY Winter Coaster & Cocktail 
10. How to Prep for Guests at the Holidays


ALSO! We are having a ONE DAY Flash Sale of 25% off our March La Petite Bloom Workshop! If you want to learn calligraphy and floral arranging, you'll want to sign up for this with code MERRY25 at checkout. 
Register Here

Happy creating!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Michaela, I'm a 66 year old grandmother who has followed you for several years now. I love your sweet spirit, sense of style and optimism. I guess it goes to show that no matter how old (or young) we are, we can always relate to each other in the most important ways. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family. See you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top