Christmas Cocktail Recipe


This is the last of the 4 link up parties for our Christmas Cheer parties! Thanks for all who have joined us this season :) I can't wait to still make my way around the blog world to all who have linked up. It's been so fun to do so far.

Today is our holiday recipe or cocktail link up, so I created a little party set up and am giving you a delicious drink recipe to try at your holiday gatherings this season. If you're in a pinch for party decor, head over to Minted for all your signage and paper needs. I picked up all the fun details you see in these pictures from Minted and can't wait to use it at a holiday event this weekend! The cute straws, drink name tags, "sips" label and "merry christmas" banner all came in a box, along with some other fun details perfectly suited for a soiree. The site has many decor "themes" to choose from, but I picked the Silver and Gold Party Decor theme.

Here's how I set up our bar cart:





When I was little, my uncle used to make me a virgin Grape Nehi (which was really just grape soda and 7-up, but I loved it so much because it felt fancy--he'd even put it in a fun goblet/glass!) Since it's a fun color, I thought it'd be the perfect drink to share a recipe for during the holidays. I asked him for the real recipe, and here it is:

Grape Nehi:
- 1.25 oz. Vodka - 3/4 oz. Chambord - 2 oz. Grape Juice, Cranberry Juice or Cran/Grape mixture (this is what I did!) - 2 oz. 7-up

Pour over ice in a tall glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge.








*photos by Michaela Noelle Designs
DETAILS | Herb Prints / Straws, Signage, Drink Tags, Banner / Gold Mirror Tray / Gold Goblets (mine are sold out, these are similar) / Bar Cart: Local find, not available online. Similar: one, two, three, four.


Let me know if you try the recipe! Go head over to Schue Love and The Lovely Cupboard to link up your holiday recipe/cocktail with Natasha and Heather!

You can also catch a little holiday DIY project I made over on The Glitter Guide today!

Have a blessed Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

10 comments

  1. So cute! I love the paper straw flags and the adorable name saucer's for the wine glasses!!! Beautiful bar vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds delicious...and it's so easy too!! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be some super cool uncle you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful. next year my tree is going to be pink and gold! I was just at TJMAXX< and saw that pretty gold and mirror tray. I picked it up but didnt buy it. Guess I should have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold-rimmed glasses and cute striped straws, I actually love everything about this except for the fact that I am at work and can't have a cocktail right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glasses are gorgeous! Perfect for the holidays! And that drink sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum this sounds delicious, and I love the Christmas colour of them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delish! But I have to say I'm SO jealous of that adorable bar cart set up! Well, done lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top