Holiday Cheer: Christmas Mantle



I'm so excited for all the Christmas decorations coming out of their boxes. This really is the best time of year. This is also the first day of our holiday cheer link ups, so be sure to head to Carmel or Michelle's blogs to link up your mantles.

For our Christmas/Winter mantle this year we kept it really simple {similar to our Fall mantle}, and went with a woodland, rustic and white look. I just love white and neutrals against our fireplace. My favorite thing on the mantle are the pretty bud vases from The Object Enthusiast on Etsy. She can make them any color, so we chose white and gold polka dots. I filled them with some holiday greenery.  Here's how it turned out {ps. in the picture above, you get a sneak peek of our new living room!}:












You can shop these items we have on our mantle below:
Gold Polka Dot Bud Vases
Chestnuts Roasting Chalkboard Print


Go to Ten June or Our Fifth House to check out all the other mantles and link up yours! I can't wait to see all the inspiration.

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

16 comments

  1. Your mantle is always beautiful! I currently live in an apartment, but I can not wait to have a mantle to decorate one day in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is simply beautiful...so warm and inviting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it girl! looks great! :) and the white and neutrals look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little tree is such a great touch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful! I just love this holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little vases! Those should stay up all year:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mantle is just perfect! I am so excited to get our tree up and decorate! We're waiting for a new bay window to be put in any day now and then we can get going!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! i love those little gold dotted vases- those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love your mantel! It's the perfect blend of rustic and glam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The polka dot bud vases... the little Charlie Brown Christmas tree... I love it all! And HELLO I really love the sneak peek of your new living room, it's looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the polka dots!! Can you live closer to me to decorate for Christmas for me?! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this! The chalkboard print works perfectly for your mantle! And I adore your mini tree with the burlap skirt!! Would love for you to join my holiday link-up :)
    http://designerinteal.blogspot.com/2013/12/design-in-your-home-holiday-edition.html

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top