Our 2013 Christmas Cards!



One of my very favorite parts about the holiday season is giving and receiving Christmas cards. It's so fun to get lots of snail mail from friends and family, most with beautiful pictures of their family!  This year, our family didn't pull it together before my brother left for college in August {not even on our radar in Summer!} so my mom had the brilliant idea of making Hope the face of our Christmas card. I couldn't think of anything more appropriate, considering she's the cutest pup ever AND her name represents one of the most important messages of the season!

I teamed up with Tiny Prints this year and we chose this adorable Blissful Blizzard print for our family Christmas card.  It comes in gold as well, but we wanted Hope's red collar to really "pop" with the red :)




If you have yet to order your Christmas cards, take a look at the gorgeous choices Tiny Prints offers! You could even send out a New Years card instead. The options are endless, really.

And if you're a close family member or friend of the Warners, well...the surprise is no more. You already know what will be arriving at your house shortly!

Have a wonderful Friday!
xoxo


Photobucket

10 comments

  1. I love this idea! What a sweet Christmas card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, and those pretty stamps! Enjoy the weekend!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so darling! :) love the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...sweet Hope! Love how they turned out Michaela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO adorable - I can't wait to receive this in my mailbox and hang on our fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, beautiful blog post. amazing pictures..Love your cards!!

    Thanks
    ~ Sunita
    Christmas Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need those stamps! My holiday decor is all red and white this year and poinsettias are in every nook and cranny. I love it! Beautiful cards, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards! They are so cute! I can't wait for mine to come in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the cards!!! I can't wait to get mine in the mail. I better be getting one! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top