Fashion: Blue Denim & Chevron Top






DETAILS | Top: Nordstrom, sold out (similar); Jeans: J. Crew; Booties: Target (similar); Bag: Tory Burch, Bracelet: Margaret Elizabeth 

A few weeks ago my parents and I went to the outdoor mall in our town after church. I love that we can still go to outdoor malls in California even in December. {I'm sitting here typing this post in Michigan where it's 15 degrees and snow is still coming down!} 

I love a pair of colored denim {my boyfriend asked me if I own regular jeans the other day...ha!}, so these toothpick skinnies from J.Crew are no exception. Paired with a chevron top and booties, this outfit is casual and easy, but can also be dressed up. My brother has told me multiple times how much he hates these booties, but help me out here!! They're cute, right?! I'm going with a resounding yes ;)

Hope you had a great week! TGIF!
xoxo
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Love the outfit and also love that you just said boyfriend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this top is darling and i just love your jewelry!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that you are so adorable and I love every outfit you wear and that your eye for decorating and designing is killer! Love your blog, and love everything about you sweet blog friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i happen to really like those shoes. oh, and, boyfriend? do tell...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit... you look adorable. And love "the boyfriend" reference as well. Hope you're happy and he treats you like a princess :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous are you?! I love the colored jeans Michaela... so fun.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this top! You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had a friend like your brother who didn't like booties (or wedges for that matter) i thought he was crazy!
    you look so so so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top