Advertise on MND in January!


It's almost January-- and I really can't believe that -- which means, I'm accepting advertisers for January now! If you'd like to promote your small business or shop, I'd LOVE to have you and chat about unique ways to bring awareness to your company to my readers.  If you think your company is a good fit for the 20-30 something reader, lover of fashion and interior design, budget-concious, stylish customer, then please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns (dot) com to inquire about packages and pricing. You can also check out my blog stats right here.

What does Michaela Noelle Designs hold for the New Year? Lots of client project reveals, DIY projects for your own home, fashion and accessory look book posts, interior design tips, my own home decor, and a few big surprises along the way!

I hope your weekend is lovely!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top