Over the last 365 days, a lot has happened! I really can't believe the 31st day of December is here and tomorrow will be the start of 2014. Just stop the time! At the end of each year, I round up my favorite posts from the previous year, so that's what we're doing here today. Some are DIY projects you may want to check out, some are fashion, beauty, entertaining posts, and some are posts about work that was featured. Enjoy my top 13 in 2013!
1. DIY Ribbon Backdrop:
2. My cousin's peachy pink bridal shower
3. Gluten-free banana chocolate chip recipe:
4. Emory's navy and pink nursery reveal:
5. The day I shadowed Emily Henderson (still can't even handle this!)
6. Why I started blogging: an interview with many of my favorite bloggers!
7. One sweater, worn two ways:
8. The Kate Spade Succulent photo shoot I styled for Danielle Capito was featured on Ruffled!
9. Our old studio apartment from college was featured in Rue Magazine, Issue 20 (page 90). Such a fun day for me and my sweet roommate Alexa.
10. What I learned in college series: on grace, not being a "college girl", what I learned in design school and creating a home away from home. AND I graduated!!
11. My makeup and skin care routine:
12. The styled apple orchard shoot I designed for Ashley Slater Photography was featured on 100 Layer Cake (and a little about the day I met my boyfriend!):
13. I launched my very own interior design business, accompanied by the prettiest website!
2013 really was a blessing. So many wonderful things happened in my personal life-- like graduation and meeting the sweetest boy. My professional life has been an exciting venture as well, with my business and working for a couple of wonderful people on the side. While everything isn't always rosy, God has blessed me beyond measure and I'm so, so grateful. I hope your 2013 was joyful!
I'll be back tomorrow with my New Years goals. I've been thinking about them for a while now and can't wait to share.
Happy New Years Eve!