{Client Room} Megan's Nursery Reveal


Remember a few months ago when I created this girly nursery design for my BFF Megan? When Meg found out she was having a girl, there was no question what the nursery theme would be: girly, pink, dainty, cutesy, and ...did I mention pink?!  I think we accomplished just that.  After I thought up the inspiration board above, Megan did some treasure hunting of her own and found some adorable prints and details for the room on etsy, which I'm a huge fan of. I love how she took the design and adapted it along the way.  It was so fun to help Megan with precious Emory's nursery, and even the 100 texts a day asking if I liked something for the room were such a joy! I'm beyond excited for Meg and her husband, so Emory's cute and gray, pink and navy nursery is the cherry on top to a very exciting time in their lives!

Hope you enjoy the room reveal!

*Photography by the talented Lindsay Caroon Photography | Last two photos taken by Megan and edited by Michaela Noelle Designs

So sweet right?! The only thing sweeter is Miss Emory herself. Check out her newborn session here to see the beautiful babe. Below are all the sources for the nursery. Thank you, Megan, for allowing me to help create your nursery for baby E.

Source List:
Floating white shelves - Target
Pink elephant and bird cage - Hobby Lobby
Dresser - Ikea
Pink Dresser knobs: Anthropologie
Lamp - Ikea
Rug - Rugs USA
Rocking chair - Amazon
Pink ruffle pillow - Pottery Barn (no longer online)
Ottoman - Sew Me Lovely
Fabric panels - DIY
Mobile - Sweets Divine
Crib bedding - Pottery Barn Kids (crib sheet no longer online)
Elephant pillow - Nest 2 Impress
Silver pillow - Hobby Lobby
E pillow - Izzy J's
Stuffed elephant -  Luna and Bean
Curtains - Pottery Barn Kids
White side table - Hobby Lobby
Love print - c/o Creative Wild Child
Be still and know print - Pen and Paint
Chandelier print - Buhbay
Louisiana print -  Rizzle & Rugee
Elephant print - Rizzle & Rugee
Child of God print - Creative Wild Child
Be still and know grey sign - House of Shep
Pink moose head - 2 Country Chics
Emory bucket - Gift
Diaper caddy - The Storage Loft
Chevron changing pad cover - Paisley Made
Sleeping baby sign - House of Shep


Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. If you're interested in my e-design services, please email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com for pricing and packages. I'm only taking a limited number of clients at this time.
xoxo

36 comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! You are so, so talented Michaela :) And what a lucky baby girl :) I think that this is the prettiest nursery I have ever seen! Congrats on a job beautifully done! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brynn! You're so sweet. Definitely a combined effort between Megan and I :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful! love the colors and textiles- those curtains are dreamy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great nursery ideas! These are just plain beautiful!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful! i love the corally pink!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable?! The pink all works so well together!

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! You are so very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love nursery decor! I cannot wait until I have a baby and am able to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think so too. So happy for Megan! She did so well putting it together.

      Delete
  8. This room is perfection! I'd like it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet room. Love the pillows! So fun to see, Michaela. So special to create a beautiful room for such a dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! And will easily switch to a toddler and pre-teen room when Emory grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty Michaela! Such a darling room. You are very talented. I love the wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is amazing. You did an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet nursery!! Love the prints and the color scheme!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the colors–you are so talented!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet and perfect! Just like miss E:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so adorable! Well done. Love all of the colors and prints. It's all so soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! I love the colors and all the adorable little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I LOVE it! I would be happy living there myself! I agree with the comment above - those curtains are dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The whole room turned out beautifully! I adore the bedding and pillows ~ they're perfect for a little sweetheart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The details are gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the knobs on the dresser and especially those pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How GORGEOUS! Love seeing my Be Still & Know print in such a beautiful nursery. Thank you! I will have to share this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Lindsay, I adore your print and am so thankful it's in E's nursery. It's the perfect addition to the wall. Thanks for stopping by so I could thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  22. WOW, a completely over the top gorgeous nursery fit for a little angel. I can't get over how posh that changing pad is....maybe too pretty for a dirty lil diaper!
    Once again, you've knocked it out of the park. xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! Pink and gray is my favorite color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! What a beautiful room. I love all of the elephants, pillows, and word prints. You did a fantastic job of mixing all of those elements together.

    I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love reading about your designs. I can't wait to read more.

    If you're interested, please stop by and say hello at my blog www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful!! This makes me want to have a baby just so you can do this for me :) You are so talented sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so into the grey and pink colour combo, it is sweet but not too girly. It has a great balance and come together so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! This room is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. this room makes my heart go pitter patter! You did an AMAZING job! makes me wanna have another baby and hire you STAT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


    Interior Design Blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sweet room - sweet colors. Love those pillows! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top