She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Cupcakes for Breakfast


Hi friends! I'm on my way back to LA today just in time for finals at school.  Today I'm excited to introduce you to one of my favorite bloggers, Nikki, from Cupcakes for Breakfast
Nikki is a spunky style-obsessed design blogger who writes about all things pretty.  She loves cupcakes (love her even more for that!) and she's inspiring as all get out.  Oh, she's also an amazing cook and her instagram makes me drool on the daily. Enjoy her loves and love-me-nots for the week!
***

Hey there – this is Nikki Rappaport from Cupcakes for Breakfast, sharing some things that I really love (and maybe not so much too) today. Writing down what you love and what makes you happy each day is one of my favorite bedtime routines. Keep a journal and jot down all the moments that made you smile today. It's a great exercise. Thanks Michaela for having me! 
Flowers – You can help make it feel like spring even earlier at home with a fresh flowers. Even better to surprise a friend with a bouquet to let them know you're thinking of them. Right now I love blush roses, hydrangeas, and tulips.

Doughnuts– Shh I actually love doughnuts more than cupcakes! And it's a good thing because doughnut shops are popping up everywhere. Although, I'm still dying to make my own one day...I think a brunch party is a perfect excuse.

Hot pink– This might be my favorite color year-round, but I especially love it in spring. Add a pop of by wearing a hot pink silk shirt, finding a pink candle for your bedroom, or even just a small bangle. I promise, it will make you smile!

Pasta – It's probably my Italian roots, because pasta is my favorite thing to cook for dinner. It's simple, always good, and a great vehicle for all your favorite flavors – including that big bag of CSA spring veggies. Invite a friend or two over, pop open a bottle of wine, and just catch up. It's a good thing.

Winter – Oh gosh, I'm so over winter weather. We had a good run, but bring on the sunshine already. Just please!

Missing my morning coffee – Sometimes the morning is so busy that I don't get my coffee until a little later on. Not good. It's probably not best to talk to me before I get my latte. I'm still waiting to hire that coffee in bed delivery boy...where is he?


***
Wow-- stunning pictures and love all of Nikki's loves! Especially doughnuts and hot pink. Yes please!

Go say hello to Nikki at Cupcakes for Breakfast today!
What are YOU loving and not loving this week?! Happy Wednesday:)
xoxo
Photobucket

10 comments

  1. Umm yeah, I love all of your loves! That pasta looks delicious!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I always want pasta these days. Not helping with the baby weight! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have the same loves! Can't get enough of hot pink....and doughnuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those donuts look amazing!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with all of her loves. i adored her apartment tour in the everygirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally thought of Sara when she mentioned the doughnuts! So funny. Still think ice cream tops out for me though! Have a safe trip back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with her! Flowers..sweets..pasta..yummy! I am over the cold weather too. We normally are about 20 degrees warmer around this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand the love for pasta! I love almost all pasta dishes I've ever had :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top