Navy & Pink Nursery

Today I'm thrilled and honored to be sharing a nursery design I did for one of my best friends. Megan {of Mackey Madness} is having a sweet baby girl, and I could not be more happy for her and her husband. I visited Megan last summer and she showed me true Southern Hospitality down in Louisiana.  When she found out she was having a little girl just last week, we both started talking about room ideas immediately. After discussing her design style and wishes for the room, I came up with a simple, classic and oh-so-darling 
navy and pink nursery:

A few of my favorites pieces to note:
1. Land of Nod bed sheet and matching curtains
2. Pottery Barn crib skirt
3. Made By Girl LOVE print
4. Ikea Hemnes Dresser + some cute Anthropologie knobs
5. Land of Nod bookshelf & storage bins
6. Ikea Chandelier

What's your favorite piece in the room? And if you're a mama, any advice on the best baby gear for Megan would be appreciated, I'm sure :) 

**If you're looking to redesign a room in your home, I would love to help! Check out my e-design page for more info, or email me for packages and pricing: michaelawarner90@gmail.com**

Happy Friday!
Love,
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. love this room design! i personally really like the rug and the crib. they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love navy and pink together. Such a classic, preppy combo for a little girl...or a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want my 2.5 year olds big girl room to be pink and navy! I love that chevron flower pillow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable!!!!! You did such an amazing job!!! YAY!!!! Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this. navy and pink is my favorite color combo. megan is going to be a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Michaela - but that's no surprise at all! :) Megan will love having a baby girl - they are so much fun and sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I love this design!! Those curtains are precious! So excited for Megan and her sweet baby girl on the way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the navy and pink color combo. So pretty and not TOO sweet!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, Michaela! Love the pink and navy combo. Especially with the gray and chevron. Your friend is going to have one stylish baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling nursery! Pink and navy is a great combination. I love the curtains and the sweet pink rose knobs. I like it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! too cute! I LOVE navy and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Loving the navy and pink together. I had no idea that Ikea sold chandys like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top