How to Design Your Dorm Room

As college is starting (or has already started!) I thought it would be beneficial to put a post together about all things dorm room design. Today I have some of the sweetest bloggers here sharing their dorms and/or apartments.  They have included some tips and commentary on their rooms, and I just adore each of their designs.  Enjoy a little peek into our dorm and apartment life! 



________________________


 _________________________
Bailey: Anchored in Love


_________________________
Carly: College Prepster


__________________________
Michaela: That's Me :)
_________________________
There you have it- lots of tips on how to decorate, function and make it through dorm and/or small space living! Please add your best tips below in the comments.  

Oh, and how awesome are these ladies' rooms and projects?! Amazing! Check out their blogs by click on their name above their photos.
Happy Thursday, friends:)
Love,
Photobucket

PS. Welcome my sponsor Erin from Simply Just Lovely. Erin is a fashionista who shares her latest outfits, inspiration and precious moments with her new baby boy:)

14 comments

  1. I love this post! I think it's so important to make a space your own, even if you're only in it for a little less than a year! I can definitely use these tips for my (small) apartment, too!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would die if you ever saw what my room looked like in college - or maybe it would be me who would die of embarrassment! These rooms don't even look like dorms! So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am with carmel- i would die of embarrassment... let's just say van gogh's sunflowers poster up on my wall....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I needed this inspiration when I was living in a dorm. I love the use of color and patterns. Awesome roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute ideas!! Makes me miss the dorm/college living!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ideas! I love seeing what people are doing with dorm rooms these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, totally made me miss my dorm room days at ND. College rooms have come a long way. I reupholstered my first chair in college. Wasn't pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post completely makes me miss college! Oh to go back and do it all over again :) Love seeing everyone's spaces! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I had had this post when I was still in college! Such great tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun post Michaela!!! So glad that I could be a part :) These other girls have some seriously cute rooms. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looove how the post turned out!! :) thanks for including my room!! Miss YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the college prepster dorm... so cute! haha! When I was in college, I did the black and white toile theme. :) Now in my aparment, I definitely have the feminine, vintage/modern look going on with a touch of Paris. That's probably not a legit design scheme term, but hey... :) haha! Have a good weekend girly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top