In This Moment


This pretty and delicate bunch of Lisianthus sit on my new nightstand.
My white pup is sleeping beneath my feet, calm as can be.
Beautiful artwork is hanging above my desk; my little room is overflowing with fresh color.
E-design work is coming out the wazzoo...so many fun projects to show off soon!
So You Think You Can Dance sends chills up my arms as I watch these amazing dancers dance their tails off. {This show is causing me to think maybe I should have stuck with ballet...}
Details and projects are coming together for a styled shoot, quickly approaching in just two weeks.
Baby brother is off at school in Texas...I think I miss him:)
My heart is full; God's love and faithfulness astounds me. It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I do not deserve the grace He pours out each day, and yet it continues to flow. I find myself enamored with beauty all over, and know that this beauty-- true, lovely, and raw-- is only something God creates.
In this moment, I am hopeful for the future. My business, my life, my love, my friends & family, my journey.  Nervous-excited-scared...but totally hopeful. 

Where are you at right now?
Enjoy your day, friends!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. If you want something a little more upbeat, check out my guest post over at Hi Sugarplum! I'm dishin' on boys. Really, really attractive ones. And one not-so-attractive one. Intrigued? Head over here :)

12 comments

  1. That post was quite well spoke! I really appreciate your ability to be grateful for the things around you! Thanks for always being so positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So refreshing to hear someone talk about the blessings in their life! You definitely have a lot to be thankful for! Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post- so calm, reflective and thankful. We have so much to be greatful for, don't we?! Just being alive is a blessing. Headed over to Hi Sugarplum to check out the guest post... I love this series she does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading today's post was a blessing for me. I am hopeful that my heart will be full of God's blessings soon. Thanks and I'll head over to the other blog next.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get chills while watching SYTYCD too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post--made me stop for a second and be thankful for all of the amazing things in life--and even the not-so-amazing ones...everything is a learning experience!

    Also, LOVE So You Think You Can Dance.

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Michaela - I so know that feeling and I love it! The future is just so big and exciting. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so thankful for you and your heart michaela!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, so much to be thankful for is right. Good for you sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute!! Love your happy little attitude!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with SYTYCD! I used to teach advanced ballet, and one of my students made it to the Vegas round on the show! Crazy, right!? I danced for years and years, and I miss it so much. The dances on the show this year are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I really like Eliana! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Being grateful and feeling grateful for all that God throws at you will you bring your more fortune ... keep thanking God for all that you have right now and he will pour more love your way !

    Good luck in your adventures beautiful lady !

    Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top