Meet and Greet

Happy Saturday! What does your weekend have in store? We'll be taking the dog to the dog park, going to our winery and being lazy catching up on TV :)  Today I'm showing off more of my lovely sponsors. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful readers and advertisers! Each one is sweet, talented and has something special to offer. Take a peek:)

***

Hi everyone! I'm Katy, the owner and designer of Twenty Three Oh One. My shop offers fun, fresh and modern stationery designs to celebrate those special moments in life. I make everything from save the dates to party invitations, and will be adding a whole batch of designs for holiday cards in a few months, so be sure to check back often! I live in west Texas with my sweet husband Bryan and our beautiful baby boy Parker, who was born in April of this year. Check out my blog to learn more about me!

SHOP | BLOG

***
Hey everyone!  I am Erin and I blog over at Simply Just Lovely.  I would describe myself as a fashion loving, craftaholic.  Oh and did I mention I am a bit of a shopaholic as well.  I am a fashion teacher by day and as of August 22nd a mama by night.  I blog about personal style, the world of fashion, love, my feelings on motherhood and so much more!  Come say hi and join me on my journey as I share with you a glimpse of my life and what inspires me, including Aidan James (the newest addition to my family)! 

BLOG | SHOP

***
Hello, pretty ladies! My names Allyssa, and I'm just a 24 year old California girl who is totally obsessed with all things girlie. Over at Clothed with Strength and Dignity I talk about my faith, beauty, fashion, design, and everything in between. I have to say, I'm also quite the pro (well, at least I'd like to think I am) at finding awesome things at thrift stores. As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of working on a post where I'm going to share all the amazing stuff I've recently thrifted, which includes a Juicy Couture blazer-I know, crazy right? I died when I found it! Okay, maybe I didn't really die, but you get the picture! And can I just mention that I should be way better at this whole describing myself thing? Gee, you would think I would be great at talking about myself since I'm a blogger and all. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself! I can never have too many friends!

BLOG

***
Did I mention my sponsors are also be-a-utiful?! Stop by their blogs and say hello! You won't be disappointed :) Follow me on instagram for my weekend happenings! {michaelanoelle}

Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. To reserve a sponsor spot for September, email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com! Would love to have you:)

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top