Extra, Extra...Read All About Them!

I love, love, love my sponsors! Today I'm introducing you to a few! 
***


Hello, friends, I'm Bailey Jean! Just a Texas girl pursuing a degree in Theatre at Baylor. {Anchored in Love} is where I share my heart for people, Christ, theatre, design, photography, and DIY, and it is also where I get to meet wonderful bloggers and friends who share the same passions. I have an obsession with Anthropologie, Pinterest, Karen Kingsbury novels, and traveling and I'm not afraid to admit it. Please stop on by to join the adventure!  
"Finally {sisters}, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable --if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-- think about such things." {Phil. 4:8}


BLOG
***


Hi everyone! I'm Anneke (pronounced like Monica without the "M"!) and I cover a variety of topics over on my blog This, That & Life. While the main focus of what I share has to do with furniture makeovers, design, diy, and home, I do occasionally pipe in on topics surrounding family life and parenting, health topics, and highlight outreach opportunities. My latest huge project was a Beach House we just fixed up! If you're looking for a waterfront vacation rental in the beautiful Northwest WA, come take a peek! 
As for all that personal stuff, I'll be turning the big 3-0 this November, and seriously...I.CAN'T.WAIT! I'm super excited about what's in store!!! I celebrated 10 years of marriage to my amazing firefighter hubby this past June, and we have 3 completely awesome kids ages 3, 5, and (almost) 7.  And I can't forget our first little baby who will be 10 this year...my mini schanuzer Riley. ;-) 


***


Hey, I'm Shannon from GBO Fashion!  What's GBO stand for?? When my sisters and I were younger, we’d always get each other’s opinion on how we looked before going out. Sort of by accident, we came up with a quick & easy rating system – we’d simply look at each other and say ‘GBO?’. Translation: ‘Do I look Good, Bad or Ok?’. Now, these gals seem sweet enough from the pic, but don’t let em’ fool ya – when it comes to rating a fellow sister, they were BRUTALLY honest. Here’s a sampling of the kinds of answers we’d get: ‘Well your outfit is G but your face is B. You need to go re-cover that naaasty zit on your chin!’  Yep! That’s about how it went. Are you judging us right now for how ridic we were? Yeah, me too. 
Well, you get to rate my outfits according to the GBO rating system over at my blog. It's fun...and sometimes I share hilarious pictures in the weekly woofs and woots. Come visit me for lots of fashion, thrifting advice, and style inspiration. It's a party!

BLOG
***

Remember how I told you I love my sponsors? Well, I do...and I think you will, too! Pay them a visit and enjoy your weekend, friends :) 
Love,
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Thanks, I really love This that and life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting back from a day of galavanting with my girls on a mommy daughter adventure, but thank you for highlighting TTL today with these other awesome ladies!

    ~Anneke at www.thisthatandlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous sponsors. I will have to introduce Katie to Bailey Jean!! Hope Colin's move went well. Katie is all settled and so excited to start life at Baylor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top