{TGIF} Good Friends, Sunshine & Favorite Links!

dress: kiki 'la rue
It's Friday and I'm excited about that. One of my best friends, Ashley, is in town for the weekend to photograph a wedding, which means she's staying with me and we get to hang out all weekend...hooray:) We're also teaming up to create another styled shoot. I'll be sure to post lots of goodies on instagram for you to follow along {michaelanoelle}. Ashley took this picture of me in Tahoe over the 4th of July, and I just love the way she uses sunshine in her photos. Makes me wish it'd stay this sunny and warm all year round. 

Here are some links from around the blogosphere that caught my eye this week. You'll love them all! 
- This adorable baby boy's nursery designed by one of my BFF's
- DIY camera strap
- Simple monogrammed trays
- Painted kitchen cabinet makeover
- Yummy cocktail
- DIY book safe
- The Daily Look blog/shop/website that I'm now deeply obsessed with-- darling clothes for great prices! {You'll thank me later:)}

......and that's all I've got for you today! I'll be back next week with a nightstand makeover. Enjoy your weekend:) What are you up to?? As a reminder, I'm currently accepting sponsors for September. Email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com to inquire about pricing, packages and availability!

TGIF:)
Love,
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. Wow, thanks for including me in your round up! Made my day! :)

    I'm also loving that monogram tray DIY and I might need to paint my drab bathroom cabinets now... hmmmmm.....

    You're giving this crafty girl some great ideas.


    TGIF girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture and the dress you're wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photograph captures you beautifully. I hope you get to enjoy the sun all weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that DIY Book safe is great!
    The DailyLook, nice, nice. "You'll thank me later" you're so cute lol
    Love your photo its so magical!

    -Jordan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic photo! Enjoy your weekend with Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you'll have so much fun! Enjoy every second. Thanks for the link love, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful photo of you my friend.
    And I am so happy you get to spend the weekend with your bestie! I get to see mine next week. Nothing like a good dose of bff time.
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top