These Six Things

Do you ever have days where you sort of can't think clear enough to say, write a cohesive blog post? That's me today, so here I am writing this post in bullet points!


1. I'm sort of wiped out from this past week. Lately I've been helping out at my dad's office.  Plus side to this: I get to dress up every day and wear cute dresses. Minus side: I have to wake up at 7am {hence the I'm wiped out part! Such a baby, I know}
target dress// nordstrom bp bubble necklace// yellow j.crew skirt, steve madden bow flats
2. I ordered a few things for my bedroom: a bedskirt from West Elm and a light switch plate from Anthropologie.  Yay for room necessities! 


3. I'm obsessed with these flowers in the jars arrangement on the fireplace. What a simple thing to do on a mantle, but yet has such great impact!
via
4. I'm super excited about my gallery wall! I have the sweetest friend/artist doing a few pieces for me. Want a sneak peek? I thought so :) I'm dying over this and can't wait to get them all up on my wall!


5. Remember the post a few months ago where I told you I was trying to work out more? Well, I'm happy to report I've been doing a lot of that lately.  I'm lifting weights every other day and running most days, and it feels great! Hope is always close by:

6. If you want to learn more about what makes a great gray/greige color for your room, check out Kristy's series over at Hyphen Interiors! She had me and a few other bloggers list our favorite gray colors and is running a super informational series on them this week.


That concludes these six things! I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'm upgrading my computer to a 15" Mac this weekend so I can have more memory space and a bigger screen to do e-designs and photoshop work.  Hooray! What are YOU doing this weekend?


Happy Friday!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Don't forget to enter the Kiki La 'Rue $50 giveaway. It ends Saturday night!
xo

17 comments

  1. Haha, an excuse to wear a dress is never a bad thing. And what a cute blue dress! Love the light switch and flowers arrangements! So excited for the gallery wall revealing! Happy Weekend!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great online purchases! Switching out a thing or two here or there really refreshes things. And way to go on the workout routine! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! Your friend is quite talented, love the picture. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a 9-5 (or in my case 8-6) kind of job is exhausting! It does make the weekend all that more sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I like how a fancy light switch plate is a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope is too cute!! Love the work outfits, one of my favorite things about working in an office is playing dress up every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bullet points are a great life savor when you don't want to write well built paragraphs. :) I wish I could say the same about me working out. IT's just been too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parker and I just read your post together (he's sitting at the computer with me)! SO many good things. Love the mantle and the chair sketch. And just wait till you have a baby! 7am will be late haha! And way to workout! I have missed my runs TWO days this week because it's been so miserably hot out...oh and the Olympics are on :). I'm so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You forgot to say a plus side to working is you get to see me :) tehee Just kidding..No I'm not :)

    I really love the flowers in the jars, that reminds me I need to cover our house with more flowers.

    I also really love the watercolor, I really want to make my own.

    Everything is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!

    -Jordan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute dress! and i love that light switch plate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress! You are too stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that necklace!! and hello.. swoon.. that painting of the striped chair is rather adorable.. mmm love. I'm finally getting am moment to catch up and read blogs and even wrote, what seems to be now, my "monthly" blog post. haha.. sad but true. Anyway, keep it up girly.. love reading your posts.. keeps me in touch with the girly and fun and pretty world while completely engulfed in medicine. thinking of you! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the light switch plate and vase hodgepodge on the mantle! Just discovered your blog, it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see your new room!! And Hope is just like Maisy, she's always attached to my side! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top