Peachy Pink Bridal Shower


As I mentioned last week, I helped design and host my cousin's bridal shower over the weekend.  I'm happy to report that all the details came together beautifully. From the stunning flowers, adorable Rifle Paper Company recipe cards, delicious cupcakes, gold chargers, pretty goblets, lace, peach and blush hues...everything was lovely! I bought about 10 bunches of flowers the day before {roses, hydrangeas, baby's breath, freesia, and tulips}. I then arranged the flowers for the centerpieces using my Aunt's beautiful vases.  My Aunt had all of the glassware, linens and did most of the planning, I just helped her style it on the day of {I love her style and she literally has everything you'd ever need to throw a beautiful party!}

We set the tables with gold chargers, white linens and silverware.  On the top of each napkin was a yummy piece of rock candy, tied with a pink ribbon. This acted as the guest's favors; simple and sweet.  The actual plates we ate off of stayed in the kitchen, as it was easier to keep those plates with us in order to plate the food then simply serve from there.  I'm a big believer in the saying "it's all in the details", so we added special touches throughout the shower.  My Aunt made the cupcake topper hearts and we placed pictures of the bride-to-be around the house for guest's to ohhh and awww over.  

One of the highlights of the day was when we played The Newlywed Game. I filmed the groom answering a series of questions and put together a movie of his answers.  Then at the shower we asked the bride-to-be the same questions.  After she answered, I played the video clip of the groom's answer to the same question to see how well they knew each other. It was so hilarious to hear their answers! I definitely recommend this game to all you ladies who are throwing showers in the near future!
That's just a bit about the day...enjoy the pictures!


*all images by michaela noelle designs

Picture overload, I know! I couldn't resist. Flowers like these make me giddy.  And so do cute details like the yummy cupcakes and recipe cards. Eek! The day went off without a hitch and we couldn't have had more fun.  I'm so excited for my cousin's wedding day in March! This is the same wedding I made the beautiful DIY ribbon photo booth backdrop for.  Have you given a bridal shower lately? If so, what did you do to make the day special?!

Have a beautiful Tuesday:)
xoxo
Photobucket

38 comments

  1. so lovely! and I must say you did a great job with the shots - so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!
    I had two showers, and one was all ladies, classy, fun, lovely...and the other was a couples shower...I really enjoyed having Kevin there and it was fun to see all our girlfriends and guyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a shower! you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Michaela!! I love the recipe card idea (might have to steal for my BFF's bridal shower) and all the place settings & details are lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous! I want you to be my party planner! So cute!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous and you did and amazing job. this is exactly what i'd like mine to be! :)
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so perfect and pretty, Michaela! And I adore the recipe card idea. So sweet!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty shower! Love the colors a lot a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is all so lovely!

    BTW I'm doing a new giveaway each day this week on my blog if you wanna check it out! www.gbofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to eat the food. YUM. and I know its such a small thing, but I love the way you tied the ribbon on the rock candy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Lovely job.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so beautiful. And she will be so thrilled to have these pretty photos to look back upon. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful!
    the raspberry skewers are so cute!

    xo - heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a beautiful job, Michaela! Love all the special details you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! I've sent this to a friend planning a shower! LOVING IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! Love all the little details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful beautiful shower!!! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Um. Can I hire you to throw me a baby shower?? Just kidding. But really these are glorious photos. I'm pinning those gold plates to our board. How fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely adore how sweet & feminine this is!!! SO perfect, Michaela! Every detail is incredible :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the color combination and the whole decor. You really were born to design :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet shower! I'm loving all the little details... and she has a gorgeous ring! PS. The little facelift your blog got is rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahhhh, I want to have a brunch or party like this! I'm having pink withdrawals lately:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful!! Love the little touches like the pink striped napkins, gorgeous pink glasses and lace accents. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a stunningly decorated event! And what a beautiful colour scheme! Interesting, this is the scheme my mum had 20 years ago at her wedding, and I used to hate it, but now I love it. I wonder if I will in a few years time?! Mind you, she did have floral print flower girl dresses, which puts me off a bit, but perhaps that will come back into fashion too.

    Thanks for the beautiful daily read which I look forward to every day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful shower! Elegant and feminine. You did a lovely job and your photos are beautiful, Michaela. I love your cousin's ring!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a sweet post! I love the rock candy-no pun intended

    ReplyDelete
  27. These photos look so gorgeous I love how pretty the decorations and tables look. I wish I could take photos like you! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! So feminine and pretty! And is that you holding the recipe card? I love love love the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! It's like something right out of a magazine! I especially love those pink glasses! I'm not sure why those have become a recent obsession of mine but the colored glassware just gets me every time! You ladies did a fantastic job! Simply stunning and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ohmygoodness, everything is so, so beautiful! That is a lucky little bride, great job, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahh, so beautiful and girly. Perfection! You guys did a great job. I can't believe your aunt had most of that beautiful entertaining stuff. I need a collection like that!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sp pretty! I love the dress form with lace!

    ReplyDelete
  33. this is so beautiful!! i am sure your cousin was so thankful to have you pitching in with your fabulous taste for her special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just catching up on blog reading- love the pictures of the beautiful celebration. Everything looked so lovely! What was the menu? That salad looks amazing- can you share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your pictures are so pretty. They have this softness about them that really capture the essence of the bridal shower perfectly. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top