{I Heart} February Sponsors

I say it each month, but each month it's true-- my sponsors are the best.  Today I have four ladies to show off to you. One's a mama with a big heart and beautiful words, the next is the owner and designer of an adorable boutique, one makes logos and graphics beautiful as can be, and the last is an expert crafter with a cute shop and inspiring blog. You'll love them all! Happy weekend!
***

Hi! I'm Katie. I love sharing my life through Standpipe and Sprinkles. I write about life, faith, marriage, parenthood, style, and sometimes creative inspiration, too! I am a mama to one beautiful little girl, and wife to one hardworking man. Our little family is my everything. We make our home in sunny Colorado, where we spend as much time outside as possible. I see blogging as a way to foster relationships, and I truly want to get to know those who find their way to our little piece of the web. I consider myself a storyteller, with an open heart. My prayer is that I am able to inspire even a single person through sharing our story. Please, join us on our journey!
BLOG

***

Hello! I'm Paige, the creator, designer, owner, accountant, janitor, and shipping gal for the brand "OAK". I'm also a stay-at-home mom and wife to a wonderful family, and love finding an adventure in just about anything! I believe it's important to laugh and have fun a little each day.
Thank goodness my husband understands me the way he does, because I get a little obsessed when it comes to my work (and just about anything else I am passionate about!) When I'm not focused on work and family, you can find me in the yoga studio, the fabric store, on a hike, or on the computer scouting out cheap plane tickets to LA so I can make at least 4 trips this year :)
I love fashion and helping others feel great about themselves; I can honestly say, I don't think there is anything in the world I'd rather do. So I hope you will stop by the Etsy shop and visit our new site Kindred Oak (coming at the end of February). I am very much looking forward to what's to come!

***

Hello! I am Kristen - the graphic designer behind Hello Monday. Hello Monday specializes in unique and effective design solutions for businesses and events. Whether it's a company logo, invitation or blog, I will work closely with you to create a design that reflects you and your vision. My mission is simply this – to design and provide you the best. When most people dread going to work each day, at Hello Monday every day is faced with excitement and enthusiasm, even on Mondays!
WEBSITE | BLOG

***
Hey guys! I'm Courtney from the Splendid Actually blog + shop. My blog is where I share what I'm learning in life, from things relating to my job as an interior designer to how to be a good wife. You'll find inspiring spaces, my favorite products, a bit of handlettering, and lots of grace. To share my hobbies, I opened my shop, which is full of a handmade goodies for your home. I would love for you to come by and say hi! 
SHOP | BLOG

***
They're all so fun-- I told ya! Go say hello and then enjoy your weekend! One of my good friend's is coming to LA for a visit. Follow me on instagram for some happenings! {@michaelanoelle}


Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Fantastic website. Plenty of helpful information here.
    I'm sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks in your sweat!

    My homepage :: how to buy a car with bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me again Michaela! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely feature, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips. The photos are truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top