Valentine Faves from Around the Blog World

Today I'm rounding up my Valentine faves. From decor to crafts and recipes from around the blogosphere, I'm dishing on my favorite pink and red themed ideas. I can't believe Valentine's day is almost here...it's been so fun to see what everyone is doing to prepare!

Courtney's adorable Valentine Mantel at A Thoughtful Place:

Ashley's yummy Heart Pies at The Sweet Season:

Marina's delicious Heart Puff Pastries at Yummy Mummy Kitchen:

Melissa's Valentine Mantel at The Inspired Room:

Erica's DIY Heart Cork Stamp at Caught on a Whim:

Emily shared her DIY Heart Mason Jar at Decor Chick:

Anna threw her kiddos a small Valentine's Day Party over at In Honor of Design:

Have you seen anything around the blog world that has inspired you lately for the 14th?! Do share :)

If you missed any of mine, you can find them here:
Pink & Purple Love List
DIY Valentine's Cards & Heart Mason Jar
DIY Heart Garland


Have a lovely Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Thanks for that! I like to discover new blogs, so I will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marina's heart puff pastries look scrumptious! And I adored Anna's little party...way too cute :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these pictures are adorable! I actually used the home made heart stamp myself :)

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Those two little kids are adorable!

    GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ideas! How cute are those two little kids!!
    xo,
    Marcela
    http://tucasablogonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great round up and so many darling ideas! That last photo melted my heart! :)

    xo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. All such fun Valentine ideas! I love Courtney's mantle. So sweet and the perfect touch of pink and love. What a darling photo of the two kiddos stealing a little kiss. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Cutest Inspiration! Wish I was that crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hearts are everywhere! Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michaela,

    Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine's mantel!!! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top