Pink, Purple, & Red: Love List

sources | one / two / three / four / five  {wife goes on & my private cabana} / six / seven / eight / nine

Good morning {or afternoon or evening, depending on when you're reading}! I hope you all had a restful and enjoyable weekend. I spent the weekend catching up on homework, grabbing dinner and dessert with a close friend, and going to church.  This week will be deemed Valentine's week on the blog, as I want to show some adorable things I'm loving for February, as well as some quick crafts you can do to spruce up your home for Valentine's Day. And, the best part- none of these things require a boyfriend.  That's right...I'm saying it. I'm embracing the single Valentine's Day this year! We can totally have a great time with just girlfriends, right?! :)

Let's get to the good stuff.  I'd definitely wear either of the two dresses pictured above -- be it Valentine's Day, or any day! I'm also loving these pretty pink and purple shoes, adorable jewelry and of course, the tiny heart printed jeans.  I have polka-dot jeans, but I think these would be a sweet addition to my closet. You can't go through February without painting your nails pink and red. I can't wait to get my nails done with my mom next weekend when I'm home.  Pink or red?? Last but not least, pick up some girly pillows for your couch or bed.  Your home cannot be forgotten! 

What are you loving this time of year?
Make it a great Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. Welcome to my sponsor, Katie, of Standpipe and Sprinkles.

Katie is one of the sweetest souls around and writes beautifully {seriously, such a lovely writer! I could read her posts all day!} about her life, love and adorable little family.  Go say hi today!
BLOG

19 comments

  1. I am in love with pretty much everything! Especially the color theme, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this color combo right now too! uts me in a V-day mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally feeling the valentine's love here :) I think that spending valentine's day with your girlfriends is the absolute best! It is such an overrated holiday for couples ;) oh! p.s. I will take one of each from your list :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been loving pink and red lately. they pair so well with navy and gold. :) i have been obsessing over those jcrew flats! i'm so excited for february! i loved valentines day as a little kid, you always got cards and candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your picks,especially the Essie polishes! :) I am also buying some hot pink ikat pillows for my sofa for Valentines day, you're right, you can't forget the home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that link bracelet!!

    www.gbofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those shoes! I'm in Italy for VAlentines Day and I feel like this is the most romantic place ever (besides Paris maybe...) so hopefully something fun will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweet necklace! Perfect everyday piece! And I'm super excited for Valentine's Week--love me some pink + red! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these, but I'm a total pink girl! I say embrace the day and have a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course your picks are just perfect. La-la-love them! (It helps that Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays, too. Hehe.)

    And you are the sweetest, Michaela. Thank you, thank you for the lovely shoutout, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love those flats!! And both dresses, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That last dress is absolutely perfect! Not even just for valentines day, I'd wear it any day! And I might just have to go out and buy that darker nail polish, it looks like such a nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those jeans, and sporting red polished nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You obviously need all of those in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flats with the little straps are so cute! Love those. I can't decide on a V-Day nail either... but I think I might be going pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That necklace is amazing!! It just landed the top spot on my wish list. I love your blog!! I've been reading it. For about a year and it is always such a bright spot in my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top