Fashion: Stripes & Hearts

*photos by michaela noelle designs
Outfit Details | Sweater: Madewell, Jeans: Vigoss similar, Wedges: Target, Scarf: Nordstrom similar, Jacket: Nordstrom similar.

Monday already! I hope you all had a great weekend. I did, but it went too quickly and I find myself packing up to leave again for school on Wednesday. Today I decided to force myself to spend the day in my own little office at my dad's work to get a school project done.

If you remember back to this post when I shared our Christmas vacation to Tahoe, you'll know we got tons and tons of snow.  It was so fun! I couldn't resist an outfit post in the winter wonderland, so the above photos are just that.  This is my favorite striped sweater; it's warm and has stripes {big fan!} and cute little hearts on the elbows. Does it get any better?!  I paired it with a dark wash denim, simple gray scarf and leather jacket for the cold.  These new Target bootie wedges are another new favorite addition to my closet, however, my brother would beg to differ. The first day I bought them and wore them around the house, my brother asked "Michaela, what on earth are those things on your feet?!" Oh, brother.... {nailed that pun ha ;) }  But they were $34 and they are quite comfortable. Perfect for the snow, too, as the wedge is plastic so they don't get wet! Do you have a pair?

What's your go-to outfit for snow? Also, who's watching The Bachelor tonight? Even though I really wanted Sean for myself, I guess I'll still watch ;)
Haaapppy Monday!
xoxo
Michaela

28 comments

  1. Aren't you a doll! I love that sweater and those little booties so much! Wedges are becoming my favorite. I need to keep my eyes open at Target! Happy Monday, girl! Enjoy your last few moments at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater! It is so amazing. I love the little details on the elbows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shoes... kinda want to get them!

    also, SO excited for the Bach :)

    xo - heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! i just love your casual jeans and thermal style.
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like my hunters for the snow! We don't get enough snow here in NC to own a pair of LL Beans or anything. Cute look though! I've been eyeing up those Target booties for awhile now. ;) No Bachelor for me. Not my cup of tea. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sweater is so cute! i have been wearing my target boots pretty much every day since i got them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE the sweater! so pretty, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is ADORABLE! And I'm watching the Bachelor!! yay! I agree... I'd take him :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the cutest Michaela I ever did meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sweater, precious.

    And I'm so watching the Bachelor! Although, it'll have to wait till tomorrow since my husband insisted on watching the National Championship tonight...oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'm going up to Tahoe tomorrow and I can't wait to see all the snow everyone's been talking about. :) Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the hearts one the elbows! such a cute detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are too cute!!! Love the sweater.... well the whole outfit actually! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute as always! Love that sweater. Too funny about brother's remarks. Katie is back at Baylor, flew back this morning. Rush starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looove that sweater and your hair is beyond adorable! So jealous you get snow pictures! I'll definitely be watching The Bachelor tonight, Sean is such a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog! It's adorable! I love the winter pics the shirt looks so comfy and the hearts are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so cute. Love that sweater. I won't be watching the Bachelor yet as I will be cheering on my Irish football team!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that sweater! The little hearts are adorable! I have the same wedges and I absolutely love them! They're so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute Michaela ~ I always adore your style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Noooooo, Sean is supposed to be yours!!!!!! Ahhhh! Haha. This is probably my favorite outfit of yours ever. I love that sweater with the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I laughed out loud at your brother's comment--those shoes are adorable for the snow! I will definitely be watching Sean tonight--can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will be watching The Bachelor. Sean is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That outfit is perfection! Love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I thought of you when Sean became Bachelor! I think the odds are slim to non that it won't end well a year from now..so I mean...;)

    LOVE those jeans...and shoes...and hearts..all.
    Beautiful!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  25. stop it with the hearts on those elbows. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top