She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Happy middle of the week to you all. I thought I'd kick off this year's She Loves Me series with my own rendition.  It's going to be short and sweet because I'm still packing for my drive back to LA!  Here's what I'm loving and what I'm not:
1. I'm moving into my new studio apartment tomorrow! Can't wait to show it off :) this isn't it, but isn't this studio pretty?!
 image via

2. Emerald Green. Color of the year! 
image via

3. I've been following along with Lara Casey's steps in goal setting for the new year. It's amazing. She's such an inspiration. Her heart for God and His people is truly such a blessing, and the way she goes about setting her 2013 goals is such a different approach from any other. Here's to Making Things Happen in 2013!
image via

4. One of my best friends is gettin' married this summer! Codie started a blog to document her engagement, show off the adorable crafts she's doing for the big day, and give guests info for the wedding.  Her blog is called The Sweetest Engagement, and trust me, it's pretty darn sweet.  I'm excited to be throwing her bridal shower and having it photographed by her ah-ma-zing photographer, Danielle Capito!  And friends, guess what?! Codie & Josh's engagement session is being featured on Style Me Pretty today.  Head over and check it out!! Here's a preview:
image via

1. I'm making the 6 hour drive back to Los Angeles today. The longer the break from school, the more I don't want to go back! But this just means I'm a bit closer to graduation! Oh, and I'm pretty excited about my new apartment. Did I mention that?!

2. Leaving my sweet pup.

3. I think I had a nightmare about LA traffic last night. I. Cannot. Handle. It. 

What are YOU loving this week? 
Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Have a safe journey back to LA.
    Definitely looking forward to seeing how you style your new apt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the drive...
    can't wait to see pics of your new place!

    xo - heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip back to LA, can't wait to see what you've done with the place. xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO close to graduating!! I just said a prayer for your drive back - no more tire issues! I can't wait to see how you decorate your new apartment :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you California people aren't real life. Style me pretty!? A professionally photographed shower!? You people are fabulous!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower:) LOVE that studio! Can't wait to see yours...I'm sure you will make it just as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU'RE MOVING? How did I miss this news! That's so exciting girl, congrats. I can't wait to see it. Which city? xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe trip back. Can't wait to see the new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a safe trip back. Can't wait to see the new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a safe trip! The picture of that studio you posted is fabulous! And I'm sure yours will be too -- can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a nice drive!! Text me! And seriously, I love emerald green!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top